• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHAHAHHA Okay guys ahahah stonelee is my boyfriend <3 (Please don't worry about his "._." face ahahah I'm laughing so hard at him right now because he sucks at online communication HAHAHA. That face he uses = a cute derpy face to him XD He's not mad or anything bwuahahahaha )

Last edited:
AHAHAHHA Okay guys ahahah stonelee is my boyfriend <3 (Please don't worry about his "._." face ahahah I'm laughing so hard at him right now because he sucks at online communication HAHAHA. That face he uses = a cute derpy face to him XD He's not mad or anything bwuahahahaha )

[;;/) ._.(\] Am I kawaii yet?

Also, hellu to both of chu~ owo/

Luna's a welsh terrier and bischon Frisea she's 5 months
Emmy is a shih Zhou Maltese mix and is 5
This is her image.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know of any teas i can try? It seems my cold is getting worse. I have already tried green tea...

dandelion tea, and any other herbal teas might help.
And I'm sorry to hear that! o: I hope you fell better soon~

YES.
Camomile tea, peach tea, mint tea, and lemon tea are very good. And for health detox tea can help lose weight.

detox tea makes you lose weight in the worst way possible X`D but I guess it might help

detox tea makes you lose weight in the worst way possible X`D but I guess it might help
Well detox everyday is definitely bad for every once and a while it helps.

YES.
Camomile tea, peach tea, mint tea, and lemon tea are very good. And for health detox tea can help lose weight.

Oooh those seem like like really yummy options, especially peach tea. I have always been one to try new beverages and such ^.^ And using detox isn't what i really want, since that is a pretty bad way to loose weight, lol!

Hmm. Never heard of Dandelion tea, haha! I may have to look it up! And I will get better soon, colds don't last forever :)

Last edited:
Oooh those seem like like really yummy options, especially peach tea. I have always been one to try new beverages and such ^.^ And And using detox isn't what i really want, since that is a pretty bad way to loose weight, lol!

Hmm. Never heard of Dandelion tea, haha! I may have to look it up! And I will get better soon, colds don't last forever :)

dandelion tea is a less "stressful" form of detox tea (compared to senna tea it isn't as bad), but if you just have a cold I'd suggest a warm herbal/fruity tea c: At least that's what usually helps me

dandelion tea is a less "stressful" form of detox tea (compared to senna tea it isn't as bad), but if you just have a cold I'd suggest a warm herbal/fruity tea c: At least that's what usually helps me

I love fruity teas, thats why peach tea sounds so good! lol

Last edited:
I had a cold maybe 2 weeks ago and I just drank regular lipton tea all day and night (once it got to around 5pm id switch to decaf)
It made my sore throat disappear, and gave me the energy to actually create a real thought in my head and not just lay in my bed dreading the sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back