• I like both!

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • I don't like both...

Votes: 9 9.0%

• Total voters

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
Wario or Waluigi, who do you like more out of the two?

I actually like both equal. Although I wasn't such a big fan of Wario at first, as I just found him kinda dumb
back then. However, when I started to play the WarioWare games, I started to like him more and overall. He
is quite cool. When it comes to Waluigi, I had the same opinion about him as I had for Wario. I didn't found
him so interesting and mostly ignored him, until I just played him more often in the Mario Kart games and like with Wario, my opinion about him changed over the time. Now I find him quite funny.

Compared to Mario and Luigi (as a duo), I actually prefer more Wario and Waluigi over the Mario Bros. since
they're kinda underrated and if you ask me deserve more attention.

Last edited:
wario is a hottie

- - - Post Merge - - -

160px-MK8-_Mount_Wario.jpg

Waluigi if his hat did looks so weird in its design, does he have a flat back head or?

waluigi. though i do love the warioware games (or at least the one i've played :V lol)

Waluigi! Wario is just weird, rude and disgusting. Waluigi is just taller, purpler, tiny bit badder version of Luigi. The best brother.

I like both, but I greatly prefer Waluigi. I'm more fond of his design, personality, and mannerisms, and since purple is my favorite color and that's Waluigi's main clothing color, he has that in his favor too. It's a shame he'll probably never be anything other than a background character who only ever features in sports games, Mario Party games, and that one appearance as a boss in that Dance Dance Revolution game.

Before I even saw the results, I knew our king Waluigi would reign supreme (∩ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚,

I really like Waluigi despite his annoying meme status

Back