TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Alright, summoning circle activated guys!

IMG_2857.jpeg

okay so like I spent 10 min watering the last 6 or so pages and I just need to say a few things.
Thanks , I would love to have a yellow. We had a sunset one years ago but didn’t bring it with us when we moved . I might try and get another.

Took me a minute to find a picture of it .
View attachment 556592
uhh this is beautiful aa???? the hibiscus is one of my favourite flowers and this yellow-pink combo is so adorable I can't 😭🩷💛 I would love to grow hibiscus but we get freeze warnings a lot during winter and spring in Ohio so idk if I would be able to grow one without frost killing it off 😥

Beautiful! 🤩😻 (both the flower and your adorable kitty).

Thanks so much for watering my plants everyone! :D I just woke up to 43 notifications and am trying to catch up. zi hope everyone gets what they wants today especially those who didn’t get a hybrid yet. 🤞🍀

Would anybody like to hold Spanky’s paw for good luck? 😺 (I sometimes hold her or Jewels’ paws for luck when I pull in gotcha game 😅😹).

View attachment 556612

She just helped me catch up watering everyone’s posts in this thread 😺.

Come on black rose or sparkling red 🐾🤞🍀
SPANKY MY BELOVED!!! 😍😍💓💓💓

Good luck tonight everyone! Hopefully its a good batch!
Gonna try a collectable summoning circle to see if that helps.

Ancient Candle

Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle

Red Rose
Ancient Candle
Red Rose

Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle
Black Hybrid Rose
Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle

Red Rose
Ancient Candle
Red Rose

Ancient Candle
Ancient Candle

Ancient Candle

View attachment 556641

Bonk thinks it’d be really cool if i got a black rose tonight. just saying

Gorgeous Bonk 🥹💜💜💜. Sending you extra pats and love. Almost typed we since I’ve got cat accounts and have trouble sometimes adjusting from the chat on twitter even if it has been awhile since I been on there 😅.

okay so like I spent 10 min watering the last 6 or so pages and I just need to say a few things.

uhh this is beautiful aa???? the hibiscus is one of my favourite flowers and this yellow-pink combo is so adorable I can't 😭🩷💛 I would love to grow hibiscus but we get freeze warnings a lot during winter and spring in Ohio so idk if I would be able to grow one without frost killing it off 😥

SPANKY MY BELOVED!!! 😍😍💓💓💓

Spanky (and Jewels) sends extra luck your way and towards anyone else who needs it 🐾🍀✨💦💜

Back