TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

that's the tally grown for today, not that tally grown throughout the week
🙈 Aw, nuts!

Did I misunderstand? I definitely got one the first day of the event I'm saying there's only two total for the event now I think.
I... don't think you misunderstood something, considering the previous post I quoted.

🙈 Aw, nuts!

I... don't think you misunderstood something, considering the previous post I quoted.
Oh I see, looks like I'm wrong too, someone got a blue violet on Monday as well.
Still they are a rarity for sure! I think I might go for another since my current line up hasn't worked for me yet.

I skipped my usual afternoon check-in and just had to water 13 PAGES of posts. This community is THIRSTY!!!

Side note...I'm worried an egg will be hidden in this mess at some point in the future.

only the posts made since the last announcement of new hybrid totals count for the latest day's watering bonus, for the record

No flowers this time either~ :(
I started alright in the start, but now nothing; hope that means some others who havent got anything yet will get something now
I've just woken up, so I feel like my sentences feel weird. XD

(Already had these orange hyalinths from before, adding them to lineup to hopeufll get a blue/purple)

Last edited:
Back