TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I know this may be a dumb question, but I have to ask since it is not mentioned on the 1st post, can you breed “max level” hybrids pairs to get more of the “max level” hybrids like Blue Roses, Pink Tulips, Pink Lilies, Blue Pansies, Blue Violets, Purple Hyacinths, and even Gold Roses? Also, are there other combinations not listed as well? @Jeremy @Justin

waffled a bit on which hyacinths to keep out since I don't have room for white + red + yellow, but I think I'm gonna try for orange on the off-chance I can breed a pair by the end of the event (assuming my blues don't produce a purple for me before then)! ;v;
would love a pink hyacinth but gotta prioritize doing all I can for that elusive purple

1714099516511.jpeg

thank u sm guys for always watering my posts…….. without your help i couldnt have grown my own first pink hyacinth…. i will continue watering your posts with my tears….. thank you…..

I know this may be a dumb question, but I have to ask since it is not mentioned on the 1st post, can you breed “max level” hybrids pairs to get more of the “max level” hybrids like Blue Roses, Pink Tulips, Pink Lilies, Blue Pansies, Blue Violets, Purple Hyacinths, and even Gold Roses? Also, are there other combinations not listed as well? @Jeremy @Justin

hey, gold roses can't breed. that's game inaccurate!

If it's not in the list of combinations, then it doesn't exist. So no, you can't duplicate the hybrids. This could change in a future event, but what you see right now is what you get right now.

hey, gold roses can't breed. that's game inaccurate!
Haha! That’s true. I do realize though that TBT can step away from game accuracy too with many other collectibles. lol

If it's not in the list of combinations, then it doesn't exist. So no, you can't duplicate the hybrids. This could change in a future event, but what you see right now is what you get right now.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification! Glad I switched my lineup back then.

I got my second blue hyacinth, I guess I could try for purple now. but still no purple rose or black rose T..T I suppose I’ll have to put getting a pink hyacinth on the back burner for now to try and get my roses. congrats to all who produced a hybrid and hang in there to all who didn’t. your time is coming, you got this!! 🫶🏻

Back