TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Woke up to some shiny new pink hybrids and a purple rose for my friend! 💜✨ This event has been good to me so far, thank you for all the diligent waterings!

I feel like I’m getting carpal tunnel soon from watering so many posts over the phone 😂🫠

Good morning, caught up on my watering .
OH MY LORD THE GOLDEN ROSE

I have been blessed and this is my peak for rng 🥹
Congratulations on getting a gold rose.

Congrats to everyone else who also got new hybrids. No new ones for me this time. Now to rethink my lineup and try again. Hope you all have a great day.

No luck this time so have decided to go for a different tactic and put a couple more hyacinths into the line up and ready to try again - good luck everyone for the next round! 🤞

Watered everyone up to this point and will keep an eye on the thread throughout the day to keep all flowers fed and happy ✨

IMG_6367.gif

If I can manage to get a black rose tomorrow, then I might have a 0.0000001% chance of getting a gold rose. You know what that means you have to do to this post, don’t you?

Also, here’s something interesting I saw in @/Aurita’s post. If you go to the tab to see who used celebrate on the post…

1714042589343.jpeg

I feel like that shouldn’t be there…

View attachment 556077
If I can manage to get a black rose tomorrow, then I might have a 0.0000001% chance of getting a gold rose. You know what that means you have to do to this post, don’t you?

Also, here’s something interesting I saw in @/Aurita’s post. If you go to the tab to see who used celebrate on the post…

View attachment 556193

Pesky little eggs. There's always one that evades us.

View attachment 556077

View attachment 556193
I can’t believe you’ve shared an egg location publicly!

Back