TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I have no idea if I’m doing it right but I’m hoping to get some cute pink hyacinths! They’re so cute
I'm not entirely sure on this point, but I assume for diagonals to work they'll need to be touching. If you buy another hyacinth (or rose or any other flower) it should all work though! c: like this for example:
626.jpg
208.jpg
209.jpg
209.jpg
209.jpg

624.jpg
626.jpg
717.jpg

I think the hyacinths here would have two chances of spawning a pink hyacinth (vertically and horizontally) and also a chance of spawning a blue (the diagonal whites)!

Imagine it like a floating island of orange roses, as the orange balloons float by~
That's a little weird.

Indicated in StreetPass Souvenirs, balloons will make a return during The Bell Tree's 20th Birthday. So, there's hope. 🎈✨
Oh wow that sounds exciting!

Start watering me some more.

Attention rose growers, we have an early update for you today! You may have noticed that the black rose has been mysteriously absent from our end-of-day totals. The reason for this is that all red rose / red rose pairs produced only pink roses when some should produce pink and others black. While this has already been corrected for today and the rest of the event, we have also decided to add a bonus black rose round to make up for the previous days.
  • It will be based on the collectible lineups you had last night.
  • Since this happened for two days, the odds of successfully growing one will be increased.
  • The added roses will be dated with the same date/time as last night's flowers.
  • Since many of you readjust your lineups for breeding specific flowers, these black roses will start as hidden in case someone doesn't notice before tonight's hybrid breeding.
  • I will also PM everyone who got one to make sure you're all aware.
With further ado, let's grow some black roses!

Black Hybrid Rose11

Tonight's flowers will proceed as usual, this time with the black roses included!

I have changed my lineup to be able to spawn different types of hybrids.

I think you can only get one colour type of hybrid per night? My understanding is that it doesn’t stack.
That's correct. As an example, you could get one purple rose and one pink rose, but not two pink roses in the same night.

Back