• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

I’m pretty sad to have missed this whole event—I got into a bad car accident a couple of weeks ago (why do my fellow citizens ignore stop signs 🥲) and had to stay off screens for over a week for concussion purposes. I love the idea of growing hybrid flowers. Hyacinths are my absolute favorite, so I might still buy a couple from the shop, though I’m sure the beautiful blue, orange, and purple hybrids are out of my reach here at the end.

Glad to see they aren’t selling for too much TBT, though! Always fun to have more collectibles in the pool. I really like these community events that encourage cooperation between users rather than just competition.

I’m pretty sad to have missed this whole event—I got into a bad car accident a couple of weeks ago (why do my fellow citizens ignore stop signs 🥲) and had to stay off screens for over a week for concussion purposes. I love the idea of growing hybrid flowers. Hyacinths are my absolute favorite, so I might still buy a couple from the shop, though I’m sure the beautiful blue, orange, and purple hybrids are out of my reach here at the end.

Glad to see they aren’t selling for too much TBT, though! Always fun to have more collectibles in the pool. I really like these community events that encourage cooperation between users rather than just competition.
Omg I’m so sorry, are you okay?

Omg I’m so sorry, are you okay?
Um, sort of! Haha. My leg was kind of…..medium injured? Same with head/neck. It will probably be 4-6 weeks of gradual improvement but I should almost certainly make a full recovery, so it’s not like I’m expecting permanent side effects. RIP my beloved car though. But it was the other driver’s fault and they did have insurance so I’m going to get a pretty sizable check in the mail to replace my car, which is a huge relief.

Um, sort of! Haha. My leg was kind of…..medium injured? Same with head/neck. It will probably be 4-6 weeks of gradual improvement but I should almost certainly make a full recovery, so it’s not like I’m expecting permanent side effects. RIP my beloved car though. But it was the other driver’s fault and they did have insurance so I’m going to get a pretty sizable check in the mail to replace my car, which is a huge relief.
It’s not a hybrid hyacinth but I sent you a little something. I hope you get well soon!

i can’t believe how quickly this event flew by! it’s been crazy waking up to seeing so many notifications 🤭
1714327950747.png

this is all cephalobot’s 🙇🏻‍♀️

good luck to everyone tonight!! and thank you again for all the watering 🫂💓

So sorry this happened. I hope you feel better soon.

Oh goodness, I’m so, so sorry. That’s so scary. I’m so grateful you’re still here with us and that you’re going to make a full recovery. Cars are replaceable, but you are not. 🫂 I know that doesn’t make any of this less scary or stressful, though.

Sending you so much love and praying your recovery is as swift as possible. I hope you’re able to get at least a couple hyacinths as well! You definitely deserve them. 💗

Back