• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Tea Party Roleplay

"I don't need to remember the name of a filthy pig"

"I've been observing you for a while. I just have to say that you are such a disobedient, scummy, obnoxious child and possibly the worst I have ever seen, ever. :)"

Like some science fiction horror, Dad's arms is put back together as if the individual cells cannot remain separated for too long. They reattach to his shoulders. There's no stopping your father.

The child picks up the gun and aims it at their father. The child hesitates to shoot, but in the end makes the decision. They pull the trigger twice, and the father is no more.

"One down" the child smiles.

Father is gone. Killed by his own child. What has the world come to?

"I've been observing you for a while. I just have to say that you are such a disobedient, scummy, obnoxious child and possibly the worst I have ever seen, ever. :)"

*ignores filthy child*

"You two are just jealous of me and the cause. You are weak if you don't side with me. Go to hell, cappies!" the child yells and throws grenades at the two losers.

Back