Trading NMTs and Catalog/DIY list for Tea Table, Aroma Pot, Tiny Library DIYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can go ahead and do that for you since I have the materials, haha. How does 75k IGB sound? You get the items already crafted. uwu
Post automatically merged:

Oop—that is a bit much, haha. Deluxe washer alone is about 60k-70k IGB. Narrow down the list to 5 items. C:
oh yikes! okay, haha how about this:
cream and sugar, pop-up toaster, mobile (sheep), loft bed w/ desk (natural), tapestry (floral).
could I keep the items rather than catalog? and can I still add on the ironwood cupboard?

thanks for your patience, lol ^^

omg QUEEN

LOL, ty, bby. I have them ready, just waiting to finish a different trade. uwu

oh yikes! okay, haha how about this:
cream and sugar, pop-up toaster, mobile (sheep), loft bed w/ desk (natural), tapestry (floral).
could I keep the items rather than catalog? and can I still add on the ironwood cupboard?

thanks for your patience, lol ^^

Yeah! Of course uwu. I was gonna offer for you to keep anyway, haha. I’ll get those ready soon. c:

Also, which toaster did you want? White one has just reg. toast, while green toaster has a little pattern impression on it.

LOL, ty, bby. I have them ready, just waiting to finish a different trade. uwu

Yeah! Of course uwu. I was gonna offer for you to keep anyway, haha. I’ll get those ready soon. c:

Also, which toaster did you want? White one has just reg. toast, while green toaster has a little pattern impression on it.
ooh can the toast be customized?
if yes then I'd like the white one but if not I'll take the green :3

ooh can the toast be customized?
if yes then I'd like the white one but if not I'll take the green :3

It can’t be, sadly :u. The impression is a lil bear head, so good choice!

what exactly is the flower stand?

This is the Flower Stand:
18A5C957-7B83-4D11-A6E7-9877EC20E34E.jpeg

Hey there, I have no idea if they are both available, but I'm interested in the LCD TV and pinball machine. I'm happy to trade DIY recipes or pay with IGB.
I have Steel flooring, Knitted-grass backpack, Barbell and Wooden-block table recipes to trade

Hey there, I have no idea if they are both available, but I'm interested in the LCD TV and pinball machine. I'm happy to trade DIY recipes or pay with IGB.
I have Steel flooring, Knitted-grass backpack, Barbell and Wooden-block table recipes to trade

I might be able to do IGB for both of those. However, it’ll be 100k for both. (The LCD TV is 60k in Nook’s shop, then the Pinball Machine is about 2.7k.) Let me know if this works for you. :3

I might be able to do IGB for both of those. However, it’ll be 100k for both. (The LCD TV is 60k in Nook’s shop, then the Pinball Machine is about 2.7k.) Let me know if this works for you. :3
That'll be cool!

Hi, im interested on the Following

• Arcade Fighting Game
  • Wall mounted TV 50in Blue
  • Pensulum Clock
  • Light Bamboo Rug Recipe
How much would those cost in IGB?

also, I currently have a Yellow Fragrance Diffuser on hand and im willing to trade it as well..

• Arcade Fighting Game
  • Pensulum Clock

also, I currently have a Yellow Fragrance Diffuser on hand and im willing to trade it as well..

I can do 160k IGB for everything + the diffuser (the TV and arcade game are about 20k-65k IGB each, lol.) Let me know what you think. C:

hi there ! would you accept 3 NMT for the cutting board and terrarium DIY cards? ;o;

I normally wouldn’t accept just cus I’m looking for the DIY recipes on my list, but it shouldn’t be too much of a hassle, haha. I’ll do that. 3 NMTs for those recipes. uwu

Last edited:

• Arcade Fighting Game
  • Pensulum Clock

Hey, Jake. I’m currently in a trade for a fragrance diffuser (yellow), so I’ll have to decline this trade now. I’m sorry, hun. ;-;

Also, bumping this!

I’m still looking for DIY recipes on my list. ;u;

Would you make an ironwood cart for me in exchange for 2nmt? (I have the materials)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back