• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Tea Party Roleplay

Character Name: Jebus
Appearance: I look like CookingOkasan
Personality: Awesome
Other notes: Yo all need Jebus

Dad goes to pick up his head and places it back onto his neck. It will take more to take the man down. He grabs his gun out of his phanny pack and aims it towards the child, firing shots.

"Like ass. It's, like, so amaaaazing. You gotta try some."
"That is inappropriate to say around my child!!!" The reanimated arm of mine swung towards the useless white Tumblr girl and slashed some of her precious pastel purple hair off.

Dad goes to pick up his head and places it back onto his neck. It will take more to take the man down. He grabs his gun out of his phanny pack and aims it towards the child, firing shots.

The child has a bulletproof vest, as they're always ready to fight for the cause. They sing the Chinese Communist Anthem while charging at their father, and grabs a chair. They smash it on their father's head again and kick the gun out of his reach. Then they stomp on their father's arm until it is no more, and claps. "You're pathetic."

"Don't touch me, you dirty freak!" the child hits Charolette's hand. They punch the old lady and kick her, and start throwing tea cups at her as she gets up.
"You little **** you can't even spell my name right."

"That is inappropriate to say around my child!!!" The reanimated arm of mine swung towards the useless white Tumblr girl and slashed some of her precious pastel purple hair off.
*tries to take a picture for Instagram*

Like some science fiction horror, Dad's arms is put back together as if the individual cells cannot remain separated for too long. They reattach to his shoulders. There's no stopping your father.

Back