TBT RPG Poll Topic

Josh

Bells
Ribbon
Purple Mailbox
User Title Color Change

2r5utf9.png

Poll

As most of you know, I am making a RPG based on TBT.
Now I need some help as you are going to be my target audience.
Please make sure when you vote, You chose the ones that you want, Not what your Friends/Admins/Mods/Popular/Trolls want.

This information will be put together into the demo coming out this weekend.
Thank you and please vote fairly.

Okay, and you should do both action and side battle on some points.

Also, do what they did in TWEWY. Have certain characters have like one or two phrases when they talk. Like something they say a lot. Miamoto's phrases that were recorded were "SohCahToa" "Sine, Cosine, Tangent" etc. Small catch phrases. But the whole thing shouldn't be recorded. And then there was Beat... XD

Thanks for the votes and Alfred, Which parts should use the ABS and which parts should use the SVBS?

Josh. said:
Thanks for the votes and Alfred, Which parts should use the ABS and which parts should use the SVBS?
ABS & SVBS?

OH! Like main boss battles should be SVBS, like they are taken to another screen. But ABS should be used in the world, like when encountering an enemy. Think the battling sequence of LoZ for the ABS. (The original.)

I'd say between 12-16+ As we're going to want some laughs thrown in. And well, enough members have the potty mouth of a sailor. I say some sexual things can be referenced, but I don't see the need for it to be done over the top.
Battle system, I'm not too bothered apart from it being a turn based one.
Voice overs, I voted yes. Rather it be some.

Voice overs would be nice, and Josh, just so you know, my mic is working well enough for me to record some parts.

Jak said:
Voice overs would be nice, and Josh, just so you know, my mic is working well enough for me to record some parts.
Problem is, is that it would have to be in large cutscenes, otherwise it would be annoying every time you can't do something and the characters pop-up and say "Can't go this way, let's try somewhere else" or something.

Bacon Boy said:
Jak said:
Problem is, is that it would have to be in large cutscenes, otherwise it would be annoying every time you can't do something and the characters pop-up and say "Can't go this way, let's try somewhere else" or something.
I meant it like in the way they just go like OOBA MOOSHI BLAH BLAH or whatever.
And yeah, it would be kinda annoying. Sorry if that's confusing, I 'm having a major brain fart and I can't figure out how to respond.

Jak said:
Bacon Boy said:
Jak said:
I meant it like in the way they just go like OOBA MOOSHI BLAH BLAH or whatever.
And yeah, it would be kinda annoying. Sorry if that's confusing, I 'm having a major brain fart and I can't figure out how to respond.
Yea, like "WAHHH!" or something like that. Are you thinking along the lines of what Toon Link does or something like that?

12+
Live battles, no arenas except for a few boss fights and fights with special characters
No voiceovers, it wouldn't look good with the 2D-ness.

12+, Action Battle System, unsure for voice overs. I don't mind either way for voice overs.
And reason for 12+ is because it wouldn't seem to have over-the-top swearing and still have good humor. I would like for swearing to be in the occasions that would seem fit, or have characters that swear a lot do so.

I'll try and explain online play.

1) You could play the game with other TBTers and try and complete the game. You are able to speak to someone else and fight monsters with them. When the game is complete, You can just wonder around and battle and talk to other TBTers.

Orr

2) We can just do something like a MMORPG like runescape where you walk around doing small quests while battling and talking to other members.

Josh. said:
I'll try and explain online play.

1) You could play the game with other TBTers and try and complete the game. You are able to speak to someone else and fight monsters with them. When the game is complete, You can just wonder around and battle and talk to other TBTers.

Orr

2) We can just do something like a MMORPG like runescape where you walk around doing small quests while battling and talking to other members.
Hm, maybe if you made it once you completed the game you could be one of the characters and do special online missions.

Or you make us the accounts and give us our sprite.

For the age, it should be 12+. We want to try and keep it appropriate for everyone at the forum, but some swearing can't be that bad.

Back