Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wooo CONGRATS TOWN!!! i love how this game panned out in the end with the two claims for the detective haha. seroja's town play was on point though, there was a time that i tried to come up with a case for mogyay because i didn't like how everybody instantly townrrad her but she literally hadn't made ANY slips that i could comment on. gg though everyone, i had so much fun whilst i was alive! <3

WAS THAT YOU? hahaha i thought it was xerolin, gg cad!

I was vet, you visited and I killed kirby I thought i killed them, maybe it was Xero XD Maybe I didn't lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

but xerolin was the one who shot godfather

I thought as vet I may have killed them, my mistake, so then I was entirely useless XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like I misunderstood my role this entire time

I was vet, you visited and I killed kirby I thought i killed them, maybe it was Xero XD Maybe I didn't lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought as vet I may have killed them, my mistake, so then I was entirely useless XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like I misunderstood my role this entire time

u still did ur job though, by tanking a hit. next time that happens, u should immediately let town know that u were shot

u still did ur job though, by tanking a hit. next time that happens, u should immediately let town know that u were shot

Noted for my next game, this was first game I have ever been a blue role so I thought no one would believe me since mafia often claims vet

well done seroja, coming out with ur cop checks secured the game. it's a shame mafia got gimped early cuz kirby couldnt help talk himself into the grave. i think scum could have won if not for the cop play

thanks Karla, I'm just glad the scum team spared me. I thought it was obvious that I was cop when I suddenly asked everyone not to lynch Qwerty. I knew mafia was really close to winning. couldn't take that chance :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

wooo CONGRATS TOWN!!! i love how this game panned out in the end with the two claims for the detective haha. seroja's town play was on point though, there was a time that i tried to come up with a case for mogyay because i didn't like how everybody instantly townrrad her but she literally hadn't made ANY slips that i could comment on. gg though everyone, i had so much fun whilst i was alive! <3

tui I was really sad when you died, I almost gave up ahah. I was like oh no there goes town ;A; I enjoyed playing with you <3

AYEEEEE HOLY MOGYAY YOU DID A HELL OF A JOB AS SCUM!!! <3 You played off your answer to my question really well and it literally seemed innocent LOL Great job to town for winning!! <3 This was fun while it lasted xD I finished reading the mafia chat and LOL YOU GUYS XD Kirby is right though, when I find someone suspicious I WILL TUNNEL THE HELL OUT OF YOU LOL I'll literally be that annoying freaking splinter in your finger until you answer all my suspicions/questions I have for you ahahahahaha XD <3

Thanks for hosting Crys and Jacob!! <3 You guys did great! It was fun and I loved reading through the thread to see how town was doing <: It's definitely saddening that quite a few players were inactive for this game, but it worked in the end! :D <3

Last edited:
I wanna know what with all the deleted messages in mafia chat XD You peaked my curiosity

AYEEEEE HOLY MOGYAY YOU DID A HELL OF A JOB AS SCUM!!! <3 You played off your answer to my question really well and it literally seemed innocent LOL Great job to town for winning!! <3 This was fun while it lasted xD I finished reading the mafia chat and LOL YOU GUYS XD Kirby is right though, when I find someone suspicious I WILL TUNNEL THE HELL OUT OF YOU LOL I'll literally be that splinter in your finger until you answer all my suspicions/questions I have for you ahahahahaha XD <3

Thanks for hosting Crys and Jacob!! <3 You guys did great! It was fun and I loved reading through the thread to see how town was doing <: It's definitely saddening that quite a few players were inactive for this game, but it worked in the end! :D <3

THANKS MIHARU! sorry we killed you on night one but you WERE TOO GOOD!!!!!! and i loved how the first thing i said you pulled me up on, i was thinking 'i'm going to be the worst mafia of all time' you're really good at reading things!

Sorry to my scum team that I probably didn't give out the best advice at times.

Mog, you played really well to blend in, if it wasn't for you being the last unconfirmed town, I think you could have held out longer.

Rose, you did pretty well too. The cop claim may have been a bit out there to have done, but that might have been my fault when I said lynching Cass was the best way to go.

Kirby...I couldn't help you much so I'm sorry that you didn't get the experience of a noob game you might have wanted.

I hope you guys keep playing :)

Last edited:
THANKS MIHARU! sorry we killed you on night one but you WERE TOO GOOD!!!!!! and i loved how the first thing i said you pulled me up on, i was thinking 'i'm going to be the worst mafia of all time' you're really good at reading things!

NAWWW IT'S ALL GOOD LOL It worked out since I was starting another game (Dolby's current game) XD omg mog LOL You did SUPER well, the way you acted/replied to everything until (rosetti tried to counter claim) really came off as town for me ahaha! And naaaa XD I only like to pick up the smallest things to question so I can have more information/test their reaction/answer to my questions. It's always good to get out as much information as you can from players to look back on it in the long run B] <3 (At least that's how I see it since that's how I've been basing most of my reads on ahaha)

Noted for my next game, this was first game I have ever been a blue role so I thought no one would believe me since mafia often claims vet

the key is, that after night 1, one of mafia's hits was obviously missing. miharu died, and kirby died. kirby's death is obviously a town action, and miharu's is most likely a mafia kill. that leaves one missing. u dont even need to claim vet, u just need to say that u were shot and survived. it helps because town want to account for every kill that is made

Just also wanted to say, GO SEROJA AND CASS!~ You guys were amazing as town B] <3 I'm hoping to see you guys play in the future! Mafia is definitely time consuming and can be very irritating at times, but it's super fun in the long run ahaha! XD

the key is, that after night 1, one of mafia's hits was obviously missing. miharu died, and kirby died. kirby's death is obviously a town action, and miharu's is most likely a mafia kill. that leaves one missing. u dont even need to claim vet, u just need to say that u were shot and survived. it helps because town want to account for every kill that is made

Hm, i didn't think about it like that, thank you so much for the advice

Last edited:
Sorry to my scum team that I probably didn't give out the best advice at times.

Mog, you played really well to blend in, if it wasn't for you being the last unconfirmed town, I think you could have held out longer.

Rose, you didn't pretty well too. The cop claim may have been a bit out there to have done, but that might have been my fault when I said lynching Cass was the best way to go.

Kirby...I couldn't help you much so I'm sorry that you didn't get the experience of a noob game you might have wanted.

I hope you guys keep playing :)

I'm probs not going to play again, it takes up so much time rip but ty for helping us!!
IT WAS THE ONLY PART I FOUND FUN TBH (claiming cop) and mog may or may not have dared me to do it

Even if this game takes a lot of time you all should sign up another time, maybe another newbie game and try it again, it is time consuming but a lot more fun once you get the hang of it

Also I don't want to be a nag but i feel that the set up was town sided this game. With only 3 scum(not having safe claims), and a jack, vig, cop, doc, and vet, I felt it was a bit much on the town side. But what's done is done, good game Crys and Jacob.

Congrats town! I hope everyone had a blast. It was a great learning experience for me. If I play again I'll be playing a normal game. I don't like how many players and replacements didn't even try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back