Smash Bros TBT Money Matches & Friendlies! (Ultimate)

Javocado

Bells
Red Balloon
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Use this thread to initiate battles in Smash Bros Ultimate. Whether you want them to be friendly matches or put bells/collectibles on the line is completely up to you!

I'll be playing this title frequently, so feel free to go ahead and add my friend code if you ever want to Smash!

FC: SW-5812-8281-3036

Last edited:
I’ll play: 1186-3403-4818

Available all day tomorrow.

Yeah I'm always down to play too

1777-6372-7112

I will say I'm not available weekday business hours due to work. Typically nights EST are best for me and weekends, if you ever see me online you can always VM me here

So you're charging ppl to pay to play friendly matches?

No. This is a thread where you come to find matches as opposed to using the General thread and such. You have the option to just seek regular matches or you can bet on the matches against your opponents. Money matches are a thing in the Smash community and you can bet here in the form of bells instead of money. We actually had a fellow user start up a thread just like this for Smash 4, and I thought I would just carry on the trend for the new installment.

money match eg: best of 5, winner gets 100 tbt bells

Last edited:
hmu if anyone’s up for some friendlies today.

Last edited:
Smashing rn if anyone wants to join!

Run it

I’m on Discord if you wanna get a hold of me
@Javocado / #2728

Last edited:
IF YOU TRYNA PLAY SILLIES ON A FRIDAY NIGHT HMU ON DISCORD BRAZEN 3958

I’ll be looking to play some friendlies tonight... EST around 5-9. I’ll try to remember to check Bell tree for vms or PMs, but discord is best way to reach me

I’ll be looking to play some friendlies tonight... EST around 5-9. I’ll try to remember to check Bell tree for vms or PMs, but discord is best way to reach me

I should hopefully be able to make that this time around!

Back