• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

putting guppy back together?!
omg this game is gonna go on forever LOL. we seriously have 1 scum left....
if we lynch them today its game over. town wins.

Ya but thats cause it was Mom's box... but now we can put Guppy back together and probably get an extra night life or something.

I don't trust it.

putting guppy back together?!
omg this game is gonna go on forever LOL. we seriously have 1 scum left....
if we lynch them today its game over. town wins.

So you used the teleporter?

I guess we wait for her to confirm?

I mean it's her, she's the third party.

Mother of all llamas was getting lynched and haydenn/meow were up for modkill. If it was two town dying, town would likely lose. But looking at it as town/Sloth dying, then it'd be game over town win. I highly doubt Sataric would want his game to end on a modkill, hence the reminders, hence, it's meow.

cause you said lets wait. ha and i know we have to wait i was just saying that cause i want this to end already.

Well, if you and Alexi vote, it's not a majority, so we should be good. I can hold off and wait; I'll literally be here all day.

lmao I do not have the teleporter, unless Sataric forgot to PM me.

I don't get off til 8 so I can't make a proper post rn but Oath I answered all of your questions and I don't get why you still think it's me. Town has auto win here if you just NL and let Panda inspect me

I don't get off til 8 so I can't make a proper post rn but Oath I answered all of your questions and I don't get why you still think it's me. Town has auto win here if you just NL and let Panda inspect me

Except you're just going to kill Panda so she can't reveal the results.

You're desperate, m3ow. Like, really? Sloth would OBVIOUSLY kill Panda.

Except you're just going to kill Panda so she can't reveal the results.

You're desperate, m3ow. Like, really? Sloth would OBVIOUSLY kill Panda.

tbh I actually didn't realize that. I'm not desperate, I'm frustrated. it's just honestly a joke that you think it's me based on the fact that I thought Jacob was scum and because "now I'm quiet" even though I was the only one that made a case besides yourself.

tbh I actually didn't realize that. I'm not desperate, I'm frustrated. it's just honestly a joke that you think it's me based on the fact that I thought Jacob was scum and because "now I'm quiet" even though I was the only one that made a case besides yourself.

And also this

I guess we wait for her to confirm?

I mean it's her, she's the third party.

Mother of all llamas was getting lynched and haydenn/meow were up for modkill. If it was two town dying, town would likely lose. But looking at it as town/Sloth dying, then it'd be game over town win. I highly doubt Sataric would want his game to end on a modkill, hence the reminders, hence, it's meow.

But yeah, I'm sure you "forgot" that there was a kill. Come on.

Not to get in the middle of this back and forth... but, just incase I missed it: is Panda confirmed town? I mean thats really the only thing stopping me from voting m3ow. NOT saying I'm suspicious of her because she's done nothing but try to help town the past few days. I just don't want her to slip away too easily I guess.

i dont wanna die. don't let her kill me !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to get in the middle of this back and forth... but, just incase I missed it: is Panda confirmed town? I mean thats really the only thing stopping me from voting m3ow. NOT saying I'm suspicious of her because she's done nothing but try to help town the past few days. I just don't want her to slip away too easily I guess.

i understand you thinking this cause theres not really anything to confirm me but we can say the sam about you... how are you confirmed again ?

I'm believing her claim. She seems similar to past games. She hasn't been mafia before (the SS3 set-up doesn't exactly count) , and her gameplay here does match up with her before.

~~vote~~

That literally makes no sense. You realize if I was modkilled sloth would have a 50/50 chance to win and if Hayden and I were both modkilled sloth would literally win because all they would have to do is kill someone at night

- - - Post Merge - - -

i understand you thinking this cause theres not really anything to confirm me but we can say the sam about you... how are you confirmed again ?

I'm believing her claim. She seems similar to past games. She hasn't been mafia before (the SS3 set-up doesn't exactly count) , and her gameplay here does match up with her before.
fair points. alright. my vote is inn.

& it's not that I forgot it's that I figured you'd die, because you're the only confirmed clear

Back