Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Well I'm late to add this in, but just saying I DID make a slight/small read on mothers of all llamas before Oath did. It wasn't as complex as his was, but rly can you expect something like that from my first game. Regardless it was a read, but everyone wanted to lynch Cory/Crys/Jacob then so it was pretty much ignored.

Tbh, if m3ow was a victim I feel like her replies would be more pissed off/upset that town is going to lose and urging us to rethink so we don't lose... not trying to last minute put all the suspicions on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

mind = blown, really if that was the case.

To be fair though, I think that as a victim, if she was going to try and save herself, she would want to pick someone else. THAT SAID, she's going after the newbie, the easier person to lynch. No offense. It's a lot easier to convince people to lynch a newbie over someone who's played a few games.

But still though, that bs case on Jacob is what confirms it for me.

I have awoken from my slumber to bring you the night post. Please be patient as I make this lynch happen.

To be fair though, I think that as a victim, if she was going to try and save herself, she would want to pick someone else. THAT SAID, she's going after the newbie, the easier person to lynch. No offense. It's a lot easier to convince people to lynch a newbie over someone who's played a few games.

But still though, that bs case on Jacob is what confirms it for me.

lol but Panda outing the Mothers contacts kind of confirms Panda imo

btw that case was logically valid. yes, I was wrong. but I didn't just randomly type things out or "bs" it

tbh I had no chance but I still think's Oath's reasoning was pretty weak

that's the only thing that I couldn't argue that much against, kinda sucks that one line of Sataric was your strongest case against me

Back