• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

Alrighty, so I've been working on the railroad on the wiki page and rereading to be absolutely sure for the next day and I came across this. At this point, hayden/doughssant/whatever the **** your name is and meow were the only two that hadn't voted. hayden/doughssant/whatever the **** your name is is basically confirmed doctor, and meow is confirmed as nothing. I wonder what team meow would be letting down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

meow you say i was basically 100% confirmed, and I was telling everyone that Jacob was confirmed.

why were you making a case on him

I think we found our scum guys

if i was scum i'd just shut up and sheep. i felt off about jacob for awhile, he acted similar in papers please. i didn't know the part about the item/kp thing when i wrote that

i voted literally in the last 10 mins, it's not like i was trying to change anyones minds about today's vote

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw u realize if i was modkilled sloth would have a 50% chance to win right

I don think I will be told about the redirect would I be ? Or would I just be told about the result that wouldn't to accurate?

I don think I will be told about the redirect would I be ? Or would I just be told about the result that wouldn't to accurate?

yeah this is what started to confuse me.. I mean, we would be told it got redirected, thats what sataric said. but the results I dont know if we could trust.

idk the box killed Jacob.
the box contained those contacts

seems bad to use them.
....but then really useful if it gives accurate info

dont use them is my opinion atm D:

if i was scum i'd just shut up

that's what you have kinda done

i felt off about jacob for awhile,

This is the first we're hearing about it.

he acted similar in papers please. i didn't know the part about the item/kp thing when i wrote that

i voted literally in the last 10 mins, it's not like i was trying to change anyones minds about today's vote

I'm voting Jacob. Minties last request was to go back to what the dead players have said, including her. And everything she says just points to Jacob.

How can you say you're not trying to change people's minds when you say lines like this?

And now with how Jacob just votes me and dips on a crucial day like today lol

pot, kettle, it's black.

inspect meow/alexi

- - - Post Merge - - -

make sure it doesnt burn ur eyes then kill u ;)

Inspect meow or alexi but don't tell us who you inspect so Sloth doesn't know.

Alternatively, just don't use them since the box killed Jacob. They might kill you. Or me. Strongly leaning against them being used at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk the box killed Jacob.
the box contained those contacts

seems bad to use them.
....but then really useful if it gives accurate info

dont use them is my opinion atm D:

Agreed honestly. They'd be helpful but if it killed someone, knowing our luck since it killed Jacob, it'd kill either me or hayden/doughssant/whatever their ****ing name is

alright I'm not home + posting from my phone rn so bear w/ me

soooo first of all, last nights deaths kind of confuse me

*Luca shot by Oath
* Ayaya shot by mafia? Bombed by Minties?
* Daniel suicided because of the book
*Minties bombed? Hit by mafia/third party? This is the part that confuses me.

Jacob has claimed Guppy the Cat and also claimed that he was bombed by Minties... But the thing is, Minties was REALLY suspicious of Ayaya cause her posts weren't fitting her town meta at all... In fact, Minties first full analysis on the game during D1 was being sus of Ayaya (along with Lucanosa). And then she mentioned this when she said goodbye:

and then this:

Called out Ayaya. Then asked Oath NOT to shoot Jacob?

This is why I have a feeling Minties might have bombed Ayaya... and because of his mistake about his role he's saying that he was so that he would be cleared. But I'm not sure, Minties might have wanted to test Jacobs claim. Tbh i wish she would have said who she was bombing, or at least said two people she was deciding between because that would've helped clear things up.... because I really cannot tell if Jacob is telling the truth and made a genuine mistake about his role, or if he actually slipped there. But Minties seemed pretty convinced it was a slip.

I'm pretty sure either Crys or Jacob are lying. I don't know which though, and it could be both as well?? They've had little interaction almost the entire game so it's hard to read that part, but maybe that's why they avoid reading each other? However we do know that the Bloat isn't in this game, so that makes me slightly less sus of Jacob but then there's stuff like this

Things about Jacob that feel off to me:

*His roleclaim timing. Why on earth would you say that you're bulletproof/veteran without being explicitly threatened to be lynched/shot?? He could have baited himself so that mafia wasted a shot... instead he felt easily threatened by Daniel saying he should be shot. when he could have just said something like "don't waste your shot on me" and suggested better people to shoot

In Papers Please mafia he messed up his roleclaim as scum by accidentally claiming Minties role. and he confused his role description up this game.

his posts are actually pretty similar to the ones he made in that game.

From Papers Please:

this game:

That second quote reminds me exactly of Papers Please. long paragraphs kinda sorta saying people are sus and then ending it like "idk tho I could be wrong" because he doesn't want to say the wrong thing for when/if they flip town

The second one is just contradicting entirely. He said he thought dough was possible 3rd party and now he townreads him. not saying that this change in opinion is sus, but the fact that he said that he townread him earlier in the game when he actually didn't, is. He townread Dough when Dough townread him, which just makes me feel like he's trying to get on someone's good side. So unless he explains the reasoning behind his shift then this change of opinion for seemingly no reason is really weird to me.

He also town read Minties for making cases then asking to be saved... when I did the exact same thing, I've been making cases and I also asked to be saved when I lynched Ness. But somehow that makes me 3rd party and Minties town.

Also now Dough has claimed blue... so we have 7 blue roles in the game apparently (counting the three dead)... which I'm not sure how likely that is, given that there's two scum teams.

THIS WAS A PAIN TO TYPE UP. I need a break and I'll continue with my thoughts on Crys, Panda & Cory

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a victim btw

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm a victim btw

what do u mean first time lol

that's what you have kinda done

This is the first we're hearing about it.

How can you say you're not trying to change people's minds when you say lines like this?

pot, kettle, it's black.

Inspect meow or alexi but don't tell us who you inspect so Sloth doesn't know.

Alternatively, just don't use them since the box killed Jacob. They might kill you. Or me. Strongly leaning against them being used at all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agreed honestly. They'd be helpful but if it killed someone, knowing our luck since it killed Jacob, it'd kill either me or hayden/doughssant/whatever their ****ing name is

1. how, i was the only one that made a case besides you yesterday?

2. no

3. i already answered this. it was 10 mins before day ended, if i wanted to change people's minds why would i wait til the last second

4. idk what that means

1. how, i was the only one that made a case besides you yesterday?

2. no

3. i already answered this. it was 10 mins before day ended, if i wanted to change people's minds why would i wait til the last second

4. idk what that means

So why'd you wait until 10 minutes before day ended? Honestly, you'd look less scummier if you had just bandwagoned and said "hey guys look i was really busy sorry".

The pot/kettle thing refers to the pot calling the kettle black.

And now with how Jacob just votes me and dips on a crucial day like today lol

You gave Jacob some crap for randomly voting when you do the same thing onto him.

So why'd you wait until 10 minutes before day ended? Honestly, you'd look less scummier if you had just bandwagoned and said "hey guys look i was really busy sorry".

The pot/kettle thing refers to the pot calling the kettle black.

You gave Jacob some crap for randomly voting when you do the same thing onto him.

i didn't intentionally wait. i was in class, and i voted/posted when i got out. there was 3 votes on mother. i knew my vote didn't really mean anything and that i'd be busy most of today so i voted my 2nd scumread and posted why

except the difference is that i did not randomly vote. i had an actual case on jacob and have for awhile. he didn't have an actual argument against me

Guys, it's m3ow. Come on.

i can tell you all the reasons why it's not but its midnight and i have a migraine and i just want to go to bed. so i will tomorrow, it's not like i'll die

Back