• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia ~ The Binding of Isaac ~ Town Wins!

That literally makes no sense. You realize if I was modkilled sloth would have a 50/50 chance to win and if Hayden and I were both modkilled sloth would literally win because all they would have to do is kill someone at night

Ok. Sloth you played well.

this is hilarious tbh, Alexi is gonna win by coasting all game

- - - Post Merge - - -

gg tho

Also

"Alexi is gonna win by coasting all game"

Yet you have barely mentioned this at all. All I could find was one post.

Also

"Alexi is gonna win by coasting all game"

Yet you have barely mentioned this at all. All I could find was one post.

You're kidding right

She hasn't posted a single read all game, just bandwagoned on everybody elses. If you would listen to me I can make a post saying why id know she's scum even if it wasn't for the teleporter thing, but you aren't giving me the time to

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh man..... are we doing this ? is it really M3ow ?

no, it's really not

You're kidding right

She hasn't posted a single read all game, just bandwagoned on everybody elses. If you would listen to me I can make a post saying why id know she's scum even if it wasn't for the teleporter thing, but you aren't giving me the time to

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, it's really not

You haven't reached majority yet so you still have time.

"even if it wasn't for the teleporter thing"? Sorry do tell?

Oath i can see Alexi just sliding by she really never made any kinda stance anywhere and say just floated on through.

Fine we can wait

Of course given that these entire recent days have been waiting for m3ow.

"oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work"

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll be waiting quite a while. I think she's PST and given that she said she gets off at 8, I think we'll be waiting 4 hours for her "read".

This is also Alexi's first game so gee I wonder why she has no reads

Fine we can wait

"oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work" "oh I'm asleep" "oh now I'm at work"

- - - Post Merge - - -

We'll be waiting quite a while. I think she's PST and given that she said she gets off at 8, I think we'll be waiting 4 hours for her "read".

HAHAHA seriously thats me the days i work ! i work then sleep then work and then sleep and i try to find food somewhere in between.

GOD DAMN IT !!!!!!! i wanna get it right. i can see it being either of them. i most admit M3ow you have kinda gone mia which you don't usually do but i can totally see Alexi just skating on through cause everyone just let her be a nub. but at the same time with the complexity of all this actions and items and options of how to do things kinda make me lean more towards M3ow cause she would have a better understanding of how the game works and Alexi probably wouldn't have lasted this long. FML

- - - Post Merge - - -

**** side note why does the background of TBT keep changing cause its April fools ?

Fine we can wait

- - - Post Merge - - -

DUDE now you're just making stuff up, yes I've been busy and my highest activity was the beginning/middle of the game but you know why? I was on spring break. I work full time and I'm a full time student, and if now you're gonna use that against me when I've barely even been making excuses for myself that's just so ridiculous. I literally type out full cases on my phone in between classes. if you compare the content of my post to the content of Alexis posts it's easy to see why she's scum.

DUDE now you're just making stuff up, yes I've been busy and my highest activity was the beginning/middle of the game but you know why? I was on spring break. I work full time and I'm a full time student, and if now you're gonna use that against me when I've barely even been making excuses for myself that's just so ridiculous. I literally type out full cases on my phone in between classes. if you compare the content of my post to the content of Alexis posts it's easy to see why she's scum.

do you really think the Alexi would be able to handle the complexity of this game so well tho ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what if its been Oath this whole time !!!!

Seriously quote me a post where I said oh I can't post because work/school/sleeping etc and didn't come back and post when I said that I would lmao

Well I'm late to add this in, but just saying I DID make a slight/small read on mothers of all llamas before Oath did. It wasn't as complex as his was, but rly can you expect something like that from my first game. Regardless it was a read, but everyone wanted to lynch Cory/Crys/Jacob then so it was pretty much ignored.

Tbh, if m3ow was a victim I feel like her replies would be more pissed off/upset that town is going to lose and urging us to rethink so we don't lose... not trying to last minute put all the suspicions on me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you really think the Alexi would be able to handle the complexity of this game so well tho ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

what if its been Oath this whole time !!!!

mind = blown, really if that was the case.

Well I'm late to add this in, but just saying I DID make a slight/small read on mothers of all llamas before Oath did. It wasn't as complex as his was, but rly can you expect something like that from my first game. Regardless it was a read, but everyone wanted to lynch Cory/Crys/Jacob then so it was pretty much ignored.

Tbh, if m3ow was a victim I feel like her replies would be more pissed off/upset that town is going to lose and urging us to rethink so we don't lose... not trying to last minute put all the suspicions on me.

it doesnt matter that you were sus or Llamas cause you guys would be from different scum teams and you would wan to get rid of them anyways...

and i get what your saying about M3ow being a bit too calm but tbh i think she is pretty level headed most of the time.

Back