• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Tarot [DAY 3]

Ahh glad you're okay!! This game was great really. <3 thank you for hosting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Crys was the fool hahhaha. great A+

What the heck Jacob. Also rip the real watcher.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ye nothing was on the blog it was a hypothetical question my aunt actually does tarot tho so I know some cards.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also ye nothing was on the blog it was a hypothetical question my aunt actually does tarot tho so I know some cards.

you get a grammy for your performance

- - - Post Merge - - -

you get a grammy for your performance

I'm surprised I was brought up as a target for night 2 wow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

flattered <3 but, surprised.

"Idk I really wanna kill m3ow_, last game she would go ham and search through every single post man shes scarier than panda. And because shes being really really quiet i have a weird feeling shes some power role."

i hate u jacob ))):

"Idk I really wanna kill m3ow_, last game she would go ham and search through every single post man shes scarier than panda. And because shes being really really quiet i have a weird feeling shes some power role."

i hate u jacob ))):

How am i scary Jacob ? im a total noob still.

Panda the reason we killed you N1 is because we were afraid of you being one of the more attentive members of the town, not just that I wanted you gone.

worst town 2k16

u kno it's kind of ironic cuz every1 was like "don't lynch some1 not there to defend themselves" but u wanted to bw on me when I wasn't there either lol

It makes so much sense now as to why Tae didn't believe Crys

yeah, haha. i was waiting for the perfect opportunity for it to jump out so i could cc. but it never happened.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I SAW ON THE RIGHT TRACK TOWARDS JACOB BEING SCUM.
town would ahve made it man... we would have lynched tardis/tom and i would have pile drived jacob into the ground until he caved. istg. this would have been so much fun.

u kno it's kind of ironic cuz every1 was like "don't lynch some1 not there to defend themselves" but u wanted to bw on me when I wasn't there either lol

i didn't want a bandwagon on you
I said vote for who you thought was most scummy.

Back