• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Steven Universe 2 Mafia!!! Town and Kat win!!!!

yeah I would like a response from Kirby about everything and the votes piling on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he can't be bothered to give a response to all this heat, then it would also affirm that we should just take our chances with lynching him

yeah I would like a response from Kirby about everything and the votes piling on him

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he can't be bothered to give a response to all this heat, then it would also affirm that we should just take our chances with lynching him

I'd still rather lynch kermit/Ayaya as I think he's jester trying to take the sus for his reads post, but yeah, it's a good lynch. Wouldn't give us much though in the way of reads (he townread me, ayaya, and one other iirc)

I'd still rather lynch kermit/Ayaya as I think he's jester trying to take the sus for his reads post, but yeah, it's a good lynch. Wouldn't give us much though in the way of reads (he townread me, ayaya, and one other iirc)

if he can comeback and defend himself in a coherent manner, then I would be more inclined to vote ayaya... I like your case about her, and I didn't notice the discrepancy with demanding me show my evidence without giving any of me

While Kermit is scummy and I was inclined to vote them anyway I'm not liking how it picked up quite fast. If Kermit's town then Curry is probably mafia according to the bureau of wagonomics.
Not feeling Ayaya so much though, her extensive null list definitely got me lost, but there's a lot of things which still sorta make be town lean her.
I'm fine with Kirby being lynched, half wanna get rid of him half not liking his posts so far

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah I was looking at Panda/Curry/Karen but I'm down with Kirby too

Not feeling Ayaya so much though, her extensive null list definitely got me lost, but there's a lot of things which still sorta make be town lean her.
I'm fine with Kirby being lynched, half wanna get rid of him half not liking his posts so far
That's why I was kind of questioning the Ayaya train in the first place. I know I'm the one that brought up the extensive nulls in her reads, and how her reasoning for not Town-reading people early is flawed, but I didn't see it as enough to really pursue anything. I feel like my point was blown way out of proportion.

@Bold - Aren't those the same thing, though? :p

My reads list

most of this is likely going to be town lean/ null/ scum lean.

xCleb- Null just really don't like how he is being pushy but I'm not going to put him as scum lean.

Dolby- town lean, I feel like he is being helpful and not trying to lurk like when he is mafia and he is always giving his thoughts.

Ayaya- town lean the only game I played with her was Attack on Titan mafia, when she is mafia she doesn't really post that much but that was only the first half of the game and her reads have some good points.

Heyden- Null not really sure what to make of him.

Zendel- null at first when I first read him he only seems to post just to defend himself, but now he seems to post even if he isn't defending himself.

Mog- null I have a hard time reading her as well.

Sensai- scum lean I don't know but I feel like most of his posts are just filler about needing to catch up.

Ashvenn and Yzanda- null prob both will be replaced

Byngo- town lean I feel like she is helpful I'm not sure how she plays as mafia but don't feel any scummy posts.

Toads- town lean both scum Toad and town toad are both emotional but town Toad seems to be more emotional than scum Toad. So I feel like he is town.

Brijade- null she seems helpful and giving her thoughts but I don't want to town read her quickly like most of the other players. Reminds me of Amanda during her first game and I believe it was the cult game.

Uttumori- Town lean I feel like she is helping town and the only mafia game I saw her in was dolby's game where she wasn't that active.

Curry- Null as far as I played with him he mostly posts when we have a lot in the game/ it is late in the game.

Arstotzkan- Null Really don't know she makes a post at the beginning and disappears.

Panda- Null I have a hard time reading her.

KermitTea- scum lean I looked at her posts and two posts I just didn't Like this one.

okay so im going to scum lean trundle bcuz when he's town he's like usually in here asap trying to figure out stuff but him being so quiet is sorta sus

- - - Post Merge - - -

also we have not heard from the following: xCleb, mogyay, yzanda, ashvenn, curry, arstotzkan, querty111, apple2013 (pls correct me if i'm wrong)
get in here peeps

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i just looked at the list of possible roles (whoops prob shouldve done that earlier) and woah look at this one

Mafia:

• Two Shot Blackmailer
    • You are Yellow Diamond, the two shot blackmailer. You have information on everybody and aren?t afraid to play dirty. Twice a game, each night you can send in a blackmail, silencing a player for day.

so if this role exists we can only rely on the "active" factor today cause from here on out there may be town peeps that are silenced
I feel like she was trying to pick someone that wasn't online like Apple at 6am when posted this and the game started late so I think this was a bad reason to scum lean Apple. Because he wasn't online as far as I know. And about the mafia role you show us we already knew it so I think she was trying to distract town by trying to bring up something we already know. I also don't really like her RQS answer on number 2.

Qwerty- Null only made some posts so not really much to go off of. And she mostly coast through the game on games I played with her. So I would like to see her post more. Just don't like how she only posts enough so she doesn't get sus.

Apple2013- Null like I said none of his posts feel scummy.

that is all my reads. Sorry if a lot of them are null.

updated my reads. Hope this answers your question xCleb.

My reads list

most of this is likely going to be town lean/ null/ scum lean.

xCleb- Null just really don't like how he is being pushy but I'm not going to put him as scum lean.

Dolby- town lean, I feel like he is being helpful and not trying to lurk like when he is mafia and he is always giving his thoughts.

Ayaya- town lean the only game I played with her was Attack on Titan mafia, when she is mafia she doesn't really post that much but that was only the first half of the game and her reads have some good points.

Heyden- Null not really sure what to make of him.

Zendel- null at first when I first read him he only seems to post just to defend himself, but now he seems to post even if he isn't defending himself.

Mog- null I have a hard time reading her as well.

Sensai- scum lean I don't know but I feel like most of his posts are just filler about needing to catch up.

Ashvenn and Yzanda- null prob both will be replaced

Byngo- town lean I feel like she is helpful I'm not sure how she plays as mafia but don't feel any scummy posts.

Toads- town lean both scum Toad and town toad are both emotional but town Toad seems to be more emotional than scum Toad. So I feel like he is town.

Brijade- null she seems helpful and giving her thoughts but I don't want to town read her quickly like most of the other players. Reminds me of Amanda during her first game and I believe it was the cult game.

Uttumori- Town lean I feel like she is helping town and the only mafia game I saw her in was dolby's game where she wasn't that active.

Curry- Null as far as I played with him he mostly posts when we have a lot in the game/ it is late in the game.

Arstotzkan- Null Really don't know she makes a post at the beginning and disappears.

Panda- Null I have a hard time reading her.

KermitTea- scum lean I looked at her posts and two posts I just didn't Like this one.

I feel like she was trying to pick someone that wasn't online like Apple at 6am when posted this and the game started late so I think this was a bad reason to scum lean Apple. Because he wasn't online as far as I know. And about the mafia role you show us we already knew it so I think she was trying to distract town by trying to bring up something we already know. I also don't really like her RQS answer on number 2.

Qwerty- Null only made some posts so not really much to go off of. And she mostly coast through the game on games I played with her. So I would like to see her post more. Just don't like how she only posts enough so she doesn't get sus.

Apple2013- Null like I said none of his posts feel scummy.

that is all my reads. Sorry if a lot of them are null.

updated my reads. Hope this answers your question xCleb.

Are you even trying?

That's why I was kind of questioning the Ayaya train in the first place. I know I'm the one that brought up the extensive nulls in her reads, and how her reasoning for not Town-reading people early is flawed, but I didn't see it as enough to really pursue anything. I feel like my point was blown way out of proportion.

@Bold - Aren't those the same thing, though? :p
Not really, he's an obstacle because he's such an easy target or someone who draws a lot of attention to himself, so if he's town then ok bye but if he's scum cool

Okay, lemme take a look at the new reads here...

mogyay - Same read, essentially same emptiness

Sansai - Null to Scum, agree with the reasoning

Byngo - Null to Town, don't necessarily agree but decent reasoning

Uttumori - Null to Town, disagree on the reasoning; Uttu has done very little thus far

Arstotzkan - Same read, disagree on the reasoning; Kat has been around for several moments, and while she hasn't been as active as she normally is (where are you Kat?), she certainly didn't just "disappear"

Panda - Same read, essentially same emptiness

Kermit - Null to Scum, agree on Apple reasoning, disagree on role reasoning; as I stated, bringing up Blackmailer doesn't seem either wolfish or pro-Town

Qwerty - Same read, but adds on a very backhanded comment at the end that wasn't in the original read ("Just don't like how she only posts enough so she doesn't get sus.") Possible shifting conversation?

I think all of these are fine, save a couple. the Panda and mogyay reads feel empty, though I can understand them being difficult to read. The change in the Qwerty read kind of worries me, since the read is still null, but the new addition makes it seem like Kirby wants to Scum-Read them. I'd like more elaboration on that addition.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not really, he's an obstacle because he's such an easy target or someone who draws a lot of attention to himself, so if he's town then ok bye but if he's scum cool
Okay, that makes sense.

i dunno guys, i went back and read Ayaya's post, which made me a little bit more comfortable with her as a lynch candidate, but it feels wrong voting her as she doesn't seem to be here to defend herself, but then again that may be a tactic of hers...

what about Sensai he seems off to me as i read back, he seemed very aloaf and kind like he's been here but not really here ? i dunno how to explain it... like my reads post when then respond but all they do is fit the pronoun i used.... no thoughts no reaction to anything....

okay, y'all.... i wish i didn't have to leave two hours before voting ends, but anyway

i'm sticking with my vote for kirby - after that updated reads post, i don't think he's jester. if he were trying to get lynched, he wouldn't have replied at all imo

i'm not comfortable hopping on the karen or ayaya train just yet, but i am definitely moving ayaya from my town leans to my slight scum leans (which i would love to elaborate on, but i don't have time - i'll come back and do this later tonight)

i dunno guys, i went back and read Ayaya's post, which made me a little bit more comfortable with her as a lynch candidate, but it feels wrong voting her as she doesn't seem to be here to defend herself, but then again that may be a tactic of hers...

what about Sensai he seems off to me as i read back, he seemed very aloaf and kind like he's been here but not really here ? i dunno how to explain it... like my reads post when then respond but all they do is fit the pronoun i used.... no thoughts no reaction to anything....

We did get Tom when he was AFK for 10 hours in AoT, and I am extremely confident in Ayaya and Kermit being scum. Sensai does seem kinda off to me, but I attributed it to noobishness.

We did get Tom when he was AFK for 10 hours in AoT, and I am extremely confident in Ayaya and Kermit being scum. Sensai does seem kinda off to me, but I attributed it to noobishness.

@Dolby at first i didnt pay much attention to Sensai cause i thought it was just noob player, but then when i reread over it seems like they are just not contributing, its not like they are noob trying to figure it all out. on man i dunno. Ayaya is a strong player if she is town i don't want lose her, but if she's mafia she does need to go cause she will most def be one of the experienced members on the scum team. do we know if she's gonna be back before EoD ?

@Dolby at first i didnt pay much attention to Sensai cause i thought it was just noob player, but then when i reread over it seems like they are just not contributing, its not like they are noob trying to figure it all out. on man i dunno. Ayaya is a strong player if she is town i don't want lose her, but if she's mafia she does need to go cause she will most def be one of the experienced members on the scum team. do we know if she's gonna be back before EoD ?

I don't think she ever said anything about her presence or absense at EoD. Though looking at her posts from yesterday and the day before, she seems to come on about 1-2 hours after what would be EoD today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna reread Sensei real quick, but honestly, at this point they aren't really a viable lynch candidate

I don't think she ever said anything about her presence or absense at EoD. Though looking at her posts from yesterday and the day before, she seems to come on about 1-2 hours after what would be EoD today

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna reread Sensei real quick, but honestly, at this point they aren't really a viable lynch candidate

and she hasn't voted....... grrr...... uh.... i dunno.... and i don't like Sensai's 'No Lynch' vote.

Yeah, only thing thats off to me is that they scumread Zendal and Toads at the same time in their reads post, besides that, they seem like a normal new player

ugh crap I just got here and there's so much to catch up on
(And I have to leave in 20 mins for 1hr 30 so....)

Basically, evidence on Kermit, Ayaya, and Kirby is more concrete. I think that there is value in voting one of Zendal/Ayaya to determine the other's alignment

Back