• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Just wondering Cory, but what did you think asking for alignments would achieve?
The results are interesting.
? soo
I'm curious about what Crys asked too.

Apparently the cool new hipster thing to do is not answers rqs so no thanks.
(Dejavu from xeno), but RQS is always a good way to start day 1, however using the same questions over and over gets tiring. Curious as to why you would avoid it, as I'm sure it's not just because it's the new "cool thing to do".

hey fam/ppl in the thread
so why are you not scum?
@Kevinnn ignoring/dodging this orr?

haha guys Daniel is scum

Gotta disagree on that, even if it wasn't serious.
So far him, sataric, and hayden are the only ones to actually get some info/answers from people. not scummy at all really

1. What is your timezone? EST
2. How do you react under pressure? Great
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town I can be more chaotic good/neutral
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Being aggressive

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alexi you said it yourself, the same rqs gets boring. Mine was fresh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh come on no one would dodge such a simple question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. Est
2. The same as always
3. I don't care
4. Post stuff
Welp found the worst rqs answers of all time. Idk what that means but I'm remembering this.

Shiida's meta is usually like that though, laidback and casual so idk

There's a difference between laid back and not caring.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Early read- Hayden is scum

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What is your timezone? Same timezone as host im so elitist xdddd
2. How do you react under pressure? Fairly well bc I have time to plan my reactions
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? i hope different meta l o l

- - - Post Merge - - -

question 5 if you were vig would you shoot tae
yes

Different meta from what? Xenoblade where you were scum?

There's a difference between laid back and not caring.
Early read- Hayden is scum
Ok but that's my opinion, and I respect urs even though it's not a fact uwu;;

Different meta from what? Xenoblade where you were scum?
different meta throughout my games, I try to mix it up so people don't base me on certain games sometimes

Ok but that's my opinion, and I respect urs even though it's not a fact uwu;;

different meta throughout my games, I try to mix it up so people don't base me on certain games sometimes
Did you answer my rqs?

On the topic of Cory's RQS, while it does serve very little purpose, I took it as an innocent question that people wouldn't have an issue its answering. So now we know who's checked in and not AFK.

On the topic of Cory's RQS, while it does serve very little purpose, I took it as an innocent question that people wouldn't have an issue its answering. So now we know who's checked in and not AFK.

Ironically you didn't answer mine.

Ironically you didn't answer mine.

I didn't think there was a need to go back to the good evil topic and wanted to start talking about the actually game, but if it really helps I would be chaotic evil(I'm a demon). That is because there's no sarcastic evil option.

no, too many questions and it's useless

What do you think you are?
You don't have to take the survey.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But what rqs has actually been effective?

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. MT (mountain time)
2. good I guess. I've never been under pressure.
3. I've been "mafia" once in a terrorist deathy so I have no mafia meta. ?\_(ツ)_/?
4. getting shot by the ****ing vig.
How have you never been under pressure? Mind explaining?

I'm not going to answer the rqs unless someone wants to tell how they are useful, citing specific sources from games they helped town win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Greetings. Not sure I really care for these conversation starter questions but I might as well play along for now;
I am Chaotic Good. (I'm a Freemason, and I work with charity.)

And the answers to these questions:
1. What is your timezone?
I am from Sweden, GMT+1/CET.
2. How do you react under pressure?
Even under extreme pressure I am normally very composed.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
Do not care so much about alignment as I do about how interesting the role is.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
Shamelessly flirting with the host. PS: Hey Minties, what are you wearing? ;)

My basic observations so far:

Crys claims after the thread has been open for a grand total of 4 minutes.

With no third-party roles in the mixture whatsoever (I assume hidden roles are not possible in this semi-open setup as it was not announced in the opening post), this is a proper "us versus them" scenario. That means that the scum team knows exactly who is town and that they'll likely focus 100% of their efforts into blue-sniping and into leaving the suspicious looking town-aligned players in the mixture so that we end up having a greater chance of a mislynch. Therefore, ANYONE who claims to be a townie too early - Especially if this claim is true - Is foolish. We should give the Mafia as little to work with as possible. For every true Townie-claim, it just becomes easier for them to find the blue roles.

As Alexi pointed out; This technically doesn't even answer the question. Curious as to why you'd deliberately choose to answer a question incorrectly just to throw in that you have no scum meta.

Best post in the thread so far.
So I don't get what your saying here. Do you think I'm Mafia or town? The way you 'call' it out seems like you're getting scum, but at the end of the paragraph, you say true townie roles point out the blues. I see this as contradictory. Also everyone has a vote and voice, not only townies.

1. What is your timezone? EST
2. How do you react under pressure? I don't freak out or anything, but I get really salty irl
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Mafia by far
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Eh whatever you guys pick up from me i guess

First Observations:

- Way early in the game, but I don't really find Heyden suspicious, let alone Cory thinks he's an early scum read. +1 Cory's personality test gave "interesting results" (unless you were referring to the other RQSs).

- Once again fairly early in the game, but I played a Micro Game with Call Me Daniel once, much like this game it started out with a lot of spam. Daniel was actually one of the only people who took the game seriously, but then backed off and played along much like he is doing this game. He turned out to be Mafia, so I have my suspicions despite it being early. Call it "meta" or even "gut feeling" if you will, but Daniel is my first early scumlean.

From what I've read so far, mafia are probably going to be really passive this game, especially if there are any mafia that are also in the TBT Discord Chat. I'm going to post a full reads list as soon as everyone posts. Meanwhile, Jacob is scum.

From what I've read so far, mafia are probably going to be really passive this game, especially if there are any mafia that are also in the TBT Discord Chat. I'm going to post a full reads list as soon as everyone posts. Meanwhile, Jacob is scum.
Think everyone except yonder posted at least once.

So I don't get what your saying here. Do you think I'm Mafia or town? The way you 'call' it out seems like you're getting scum, but at the end of the paragraph, you say true townie roles point out the blues. I see this as contradictory. Also everyone has a vote and voice, not only townies.

I have no idea if you're town or if you're scum. It's way too early to be certain of such things. All I am saying is that your wording of "
I just got my voice and my vote uwuwu
" seems like a claim to me, which when made 4 minutes into the game seems a little suspect and odd to me. Everyone has a vote and voice, yes - But everyone doesn't just have a vote and a voice which you claim.

Back