• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

ok just for an insight what I'm thinking is like;
5 scum (Probably Godfather, Roleblocker, Doctor/Strongman and two goons? Depends on how stacked town is I guess)
7 power roles (There doesn’t seem to be any 3rd party so I’m assuming there would be more killing town roles, so maybe two vigilantes, jack of all trades, detective, veteran and maybe two doctors?)
9 townies and 1 miller (The rest townies probably alongside a miller)

hmu when u selfvote
honesty & integrity r my 2 favorite accessories xDD

Nope! XD So I'm excited for this c:

Ohh thanks for sharing the link Cad!! I just took it and also got True Neutral!
I got True Neutral as well!

Also rereading the thread made me notice how this rainbow-colored font makes my post stand out. Looking forward to making reads with this! (and if you want to use it to for whatever reason, the generator is here )

Great the game has started :), now I can fill the dark void in my heart.

Ayaya's font makes me cry a little bit

Not much else happened

5 scum (Probably Godfather, Roleblocker, Doctor/Strongman and two goons? Depends on how stacked town is I guess)
7 power roles (There doesn’t seem to be any 3rd party so I’m assuming there would be more killing town roles, so maybe two vigilantes, jack of all trades, detective, veteran and maybe two doctors?)

If we have two Docs then that would be great, provided they don't claim early :lemon:

And if Minties did the same as Dolby by posting night post one hour after deadline then we can test out any doc claims the same way

1. East coast is best coast.
2. Usually varies on my role/real life emotional status for pressure
3. Third party even though there is none ):
4. Making Baeties proud <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. What is your timezone? CDT timezone
2. How do you react under pressure? I'm okay with being under pressure.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town because I like to work alone and find out who is mafia.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Lynching scum
5. I will shoot Tae just to see what his role is.

Didn't you say in the other thread that you wanted to be scum? What happened that changed your mind?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Iffy on this post. Why would you be assuming the Mafia roles and blue roles based on the scum?

The stronger Mafia teams are, I would assume there would be more power roles

Greetings. Not sure I really care for these conversation starter questions but I might as well play along for now;
I am Chaotic Good. (I'm a Freemason, and I work with charity.)

And the answers to these questions:
1. What is your timezone?
I am from Sweden, GMT+1/CET.
2. How do you react under pressure?
Even under extreme pressure I am normally very composed.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia?
Do not care so much about alignment as I do about how interesting the role is.
4. What are you going to be known to do this game?
Shamelessly flirting with the host. PS: Hey Minties, what are you wearing? ;)

My basic observations so far:

I just got my voice and my vote uwuwu

Crys claims after the thread has been open for a grand total of 4 minutes.

With no third-party roles in the mixture whatsoever (I assume hidden roles are not possible in this semi-open setup as it was not announced in the opening post), this is a proper "us versus them" scenario. That means that the scum team knows exactly who is town and that they'll likely focus 100% of their efforts into blue-sniping and into leaving the suspicious looking town-aligned players in the mixture so that we end up having a greater chance of a mislynch. Therefore, ANYONE who claims to be a townie too early - Especially if this claim is true - Is foolish. We should give the Mafia as little to work with as possible. For every true Townie-claim, it just becomes easier for them to find the blue roles.

3. I've been "mafia" once in a terrorist deathy so I have no mafia meta. ?\_(ツ)_/?

As Alexi pointed out; This technically doesn't even answer the question. Curious as to why you'd deliberately choose to answer a question incorrectly just to throw in that you have no scum meta.

ayy lmao ayy lmao no help

Best post in the thread so far.

Sataric you can't flirt with Minties she's my boo now :mad:

Very well - I do not technically have to flirt because between me and Minties there is no need for words.. Just physical actions. ;)

Now let us stay on topic. Do you have an opinion regarding Taesaek's 'blunder' that Alexi first pointed out? Do you feel like it's suspicious in any way or can you see how someone would be able to misinterpret the question enough to give the answer that Taesaek did despite being innocent?

Very well - I do not technically have to flirt because between me and Minties there is no need for words.. Just physical actions. ;)

Now let us stay on topic. Do you have an opinion regarding Taesaek's 'blunder' that Alexi first pointed out? Do you feel like it's suspicious in any way or can you see how someone would be able to misinterpret the question enough to give the answer that Taesaek did despite being innocent?

You need to stop this madness now

Is this a direct question at me or for everyone in general? I took the Answer as him saying "I have barely any experience as scum so I wouldn't want to be it". I wouldn't nessarily conpletley ignoring the question.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Call it conpletley*

Ayy Sataric bby, better yet what are you wearing? ;)

Also lmao get rekt Daniel

Hayden is your sheep vote a joke or should we get your wishy-washy sheep ass out the way now

Ayy Sataric bby, better yet what are you wearing? ;)

Also lmao get rekt Daniel

Hayden is your sheep vote a joke or should we get your wishy-washy sheep ass out the way now
It's a joke ofc :/ im no sheep
maybe

Back