• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

Cory the reason I said IDC is because I've only been in 2 forum mafia games and I was town in both, so I can't say which I prefer really.

In town of Salem I do prefer being mafia though, if that means anything.

How many games have you played since? I still wanna take post size/effort into consideration to compare with previous games and the given role.

If they are basing it off of Tarot Mafia, I think its something like 3 or 4 games since then on TBT. The wiki doesn't mention Deathys or Micros or anything.

If you wanna look at post size for consideration, take a look at Tarot compared to Xenoblade (Godfather in Tarot, [unaware?] Miller/townie in Xeno)

If they are basing it off of Tarot Mafia, I think its something like 3 or 4 games since then on TBT. The wiki doesn't mention Deathys or Micros or anything.

If you wanna look at post size for consideration, take a look at Tarot compared to Xenoblade (Godfather in Tarot, [unaware?] Miller/townie in Xeno)

Actually I just looked at Xenoblade vs Tarot and your Xenoblade posts are more care free, less serious, while your Tarot posts are more formed and thought through. It is very apparent that you are mafia right now.

are you giving up just like that?

Giving up arguing with Trundle yes, he seems like he thinks he's got it figured out and I doubt there's anything I can say or do that will change his mind atm, so I'd rather not waste the time.

But no I am not scum.

Sorry for using the same RQS, it's just the only one I've answered and no one had posted one, so I posted that one.

are you giving up just like that?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also Aiden idk if you saw this?

I don't know yet I haven't read anything over enough
Also I could be wrong on Jacob but I mean if I am I know the case that I am... I just don't want to spell it out.

Hello everyone, sorry that I haven't been active in here yet. I got my role PM late.

Anyways, for the personality thing, I'm chaotic good and I don't think RQS is helpful so like always I'm not going to bother with it.

So far the posts that I think should be brought more attention to are Trundle's posts on why he believes Jacob to be scum. Jacob really didn't have anyway to defend himself and basically left it at "I'm not scum", which we should all be thinking about this game. Without a proper defense, I'm definitely going to consider Jacob for lynch.

The other topic of interest is Crys claiming Townie at the beginning of the game, which is a terrible idea. I know because I've probably done it at least 4 times.

I'll be posting reads when there are more posts. I need more information than what is here.

Actually I just looked at Xenoblade vs Tarot and your Xenoblade posts are more care free, less serious, while your Tarot posts are more formed and thought through. It is very apparent that you are mafia right now.

That's true, like did you see your play in BoI as town?

This trundle Vs Jacob scene oddly reminds me of Papers Please mafia.

I have to say that when it comes to Mafia, agreeing with you on any topics not related to ice-cream can be a very dangerous thing to do: But after going over some of Jacob's past games just now I can see that there is some truth to what you're saying, and I am inclined to believe that you might be onto something.

Then again, analyzing your own Meta, mister Trundle.. I get the feeling that you always try much harder on day 1 to make a serious suspicion against someone when you're scum yourself. So I am not entirely sure what to believe, except that I strongly doubt you're both Mafia.

@Ashtot, I don't really have any way to defend myself here because Trundle is using my previous post size and effort levels to pin me as scum, there really is no retaliation for this kind of claim.

The only response I can give in reply is:
Expect some game behavior changes from me this game.

- I want to have better and longer posts so I can finally be of use to the better players. In previous games I haven't really helped out as town because apparently my posts "weren't thought out" which I guess is now my meta?
I thought I'd change my playing style so I wouldn't be called "Scummy or just Bad Town" anymore, but I guess that's not really working either

I have to say that when it comes to Mafia, agreeing with you on any topics not related to ice-cream can be a very dangerous thing to do: But after going over some of Jacob's past games just now I can see that there is some truth to what you're saying, and I am inclined to believe that you might be onto something.

Then again, analyzing your own Meta, mister Trundle.. I get the feeling that you always try much harder on day 1 to make a serious suspicion against someone when you're scum yourself. So I am not entirely sure what to believe, except that I strongly doubt you're both Mafia.

I call em as I see em, just like the ice cream

@Ashtot, I don't really have any way to defend myself here because Trundle is using my previous post size and effort levels to pin me as scum, there really is no retaliation for this kind of claim.

The only response I can give in reply is:

- I want to have better and longer posts so I can finally be of use to the better players. In previous games I haven't really helped out as town because apparently my posts "weren't thought out" which I guess is now my meta?
I thought I'd change my playing style so I wouldn't be called "Scummy or just Bad Town" anymore, but I guess that's not really working either

If that is what you are doing, then do not give up so soon - Just keep at it and eventually people will see this new "trying much harder" style as your new meta and analyze your posts accordingly. I do not think you should ever shy away from a decision like this as it ultimately makes you a better player, and - indeed - more helpful to the team you're on in the long run.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I call em as I see em, just like the ice cream

This is how I picture you right now:

If that is what you are doing, then do not give up so soon - Just keep at it and eventually people will see this new "trying much harder" style as your new meta and analyze your posts accordingly. I do not think you should ever shy away from a decision like this as it ultimately makes you a better player, and - indeed - more helpful to the team you're on in the long run.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is how I picture you right now:

HAHAHAHHA WTF

I linked this video on discord like a week ago

ugh I was hoping that video was erased from my mind forever.

I don't know yet I haven't read anything over enough
Also I could be wrong on Jacob but I mean if I am I know the case that I am... I just don't want to spell it out.

I guess this answers my question.
Ashtot jumping onto the Jacob bandwagon helps though.

Back