• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2: Salmon Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I?m not a Professional like everyone else but I tried! I also had a string of really bad luck!

kP8fp5u.jpg

BefCeVo.png

BsGR8C4.png

A490Fpz.png

ok so i did this on the 2/22 which was a few days ago lol sorry i got lazy until now to post it. im new so if im doing anything wrong im sorry and tell me.

Screenshot_20200223-160521_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-160436_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-160430_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg

putting in another submission! hope that's ok, hehe
Screenshot_20200227_153154.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-152833_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg

Last edited:
This was a complete mess... TT_TT I should have just stopped after playing 10 games but I was determined
to get 10 wins because I'm stubborn. I don't wanna share but... I value tickets more than my dignity so here we go!

Lwzxh3x.png

CoS9Jvi.png

g4Pimbe.png

9bjXDuO.png

I didn't include my glorious 9 game loss streak because that'd be an entire page of just losses, but if I have to, I will ;^;

I commend those people who had the patience to get 10 wins or even just played through the shift on Freelance, despite the constant losses ;)

Anyway, I got to a good start with randoms on the Polaris shift. There was this one game I got 16 revives and yes, we won lol.

grJXc6a.jpg

wVqMJo7.jpg

OxyAlo8.jpg

qMjCsBJ.jpg
nJUBk5L.jpg

Too frustrating to keep trying more than necessary when the game keeps sending me alone. :/

the very last game i played we had a disconnect but still won, yay us

md6bhdQ.png

NPbPHMj.png

KWbRYJL.png

UsNmkBh.png

Last edited:
I figured out that it's hard to win 10 rounds of Salmon Run when you haven't played in over a year lol
I didn't get many eggs but it was an honest effort :p

Total of 201 eggs
NY8iOhH.jpg

jNEkJU0.jpg

bvQEFB5.jpg

I'm going to be going through these for participation points now! Some of you are still missing one part of the screenshot requirement. Please send me that ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back