• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon TBT Gaming Week: Splatoon 2: Salmon Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
TBT Gaming Week:
Salmon Run Leaderboard

latest

Alongside our Splatoon 2 Free For All Games, you can also earn tickets by submitting personal scores for our Salmon Run Leaderboard challenge! These scores are based on personal bests and do not require you to play with others at a scheduled time, although you are more than welcome to partner up with your friends for this as well! We will be looking at the personal best scores for the category below, as long as you play and submit scores for any Rotation open during Gaming Week. This mode requires each participant to have access to their Nintendo Online App to check scores. If you do poorly in the challenge but still want to submit a score sheet, as long as you submit proof you played 10 games you can get 1 participation point.

Golden Egg Runner
Highest number of Golden Eggs combined collected in 10 consecutive successful shifts

Rules

• This goes without saying, but please be honest and no editing screen shots of your score sheet. Splatnet Nintendo Online App is required for this. You may post a direct screen shot or a photo taken with your phone, as long as the details are visible.
  • You may play with friends in a twin/tri/quad but scores submitted will be individual egg counts. Collecting the most golden eggs is the main objective of this challenge, but remember to work together to win the waves! Shift failures do not count towards your score.
  • It doesn't matter what rank you start at, as long as you play 10 games.
  • You may submit multiple entries if you do multiple shifts and your best will be counted towards placement.
  • You may submit any 10-game score card to earn a participation ticket. You will only be eligible for placement if you meet the requirements of the challenge.

How to Submit

To submit a score, you must post two screen shots from your Splatnet App:
  • The first is the screen shot of your Salmon Run Job Stats on your Nintendo Switch Splatnet App that clearly displays the 10 games you are submitting as well as the date of the rotation. If your 10 wins do not fit on one page (due to many losses…) you can submit it in parts.
  • Second is any Shift within that same rotation you cleared that displays your IGN. Example below:
IMG_8875.PNG
We will only be counting the Golden Egg total of the wins, not the losses… For example, the submission above means the personal best I am submitting is 301 Golden Eggs total for my 10 wins. So no slacking! Make every game count!

If you are playing a lot during the rotation and have better luck at the end, you are also allowed to submit your last 10 games. As long as the scores you submit are back to back games (not including the losses).

Prizes

• 300 bells for the top egg runner
  • 150 bells for second best
  • 50 for third best
  • 1 ticket for salmon run participation*

*Note about participation: Play during any Rotation for 10 games to get currency for Salmon Run participation, even if you do not have 10 successful games. As long as you submit your score card as proof you can get a participation ticket! You will be eligible for top egg runner placement if you meet the requirements of the objective above.

Rotations During Gaming Week

IMG_8865.jpg

IMG_8866.jpg

IMG_8867%2B2.jpg

IMG_8878.PNG

Any rotation available during Gaming Week ending before the 1st of March is applicable for this challenge. Visit this site to see the rest of the rotations and converted to your time zone.

goldenegg.gif

Good luck and don't forget to use your specials ;)

Results!!

1st place: ethre with 550 golden eggs
2nd place: President Lerina Cute with 388 golden eggs
3rd place: shawo with 299 golden eggs

I apologize for what you?re about to see :p I had fun though haha
LfUplOi.jpg
aSpxplw.jpg

Last edited:
my submission for the yard rotation! c: thank you for hosting this, salmon run hardly gets enough attention!
Screenshot_20200220_111212~2.jpg 268 eggs!

Screenshot_20200220-111409_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg

this was actually my first time playing salmon run! i had a really good time!

  
q4L8l6H.png

P0ps2F4.png

k9Alyhq.png

Last edited:
Hello.This is actually my first post! Just joined TBT last week but I have been playing Salmon Run a lot and putting golden eggs is my favorite thing to do!

sTLXa8j.jpg

sXmP4Dt.jpg

nAscFjF.jpg

Screenshot_20200222-113011_Nintendo Switch Online.jpgScreenshot_20200222-113021_Nintendo Switch Online.jpgScreenshot_20200222-113545_Nintendo Switch Online.jpg
this was awful I'm never playing salmon run again

So... this went very, very poorly... but it's done.
25, 19, 16, 23, 12, 19, 33, 30, 19, 21 = 217
rEy07cQl.png

M5lv9yvl.png

pCRERqdl.png

bOcWSTZl.png

5fFD5xkl.png

jU53EuHl.png

it took me a while but i did it! i was NOT good with this rotations weapons
JFgrda9.png
UFJZkKO.png
qN7jRAo.png
9twfGFE.png

This current MB rotation is rough on Freelance. I was like "Why am I still wasting my time here? haha" (excuse my egg count, it wasn't really my priority xD).

LQaJhMR.jpg

G3I2pQy.jpg

6Z5rWAn.jpg

(Okay, I don't want to spam this precious thread with multiple posts so I'd just add something on here)

The rotation on Spawning Grounds was a lot better than I expected! I hate using Octobrush on SR haha. Still, I wish I had time to play more!

N4cK4lD.jpg

Q6seqzX.jpg

cbCAAen.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so over it lol

vy9lIS8l.jpg

P60iWkgl.jpg

vcbderYl.jpg

Last edited:
OnIyfnk.jpg

ofFHypV.jpg

Last edited: