• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Gaming Week: Discord Trivia Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang nougat grats u beat me to cake xD thought i was first on that one aha.

also thanks for a great night @panda. i guess you don't list everyone who got at least one right pretty sure more people than that got some right but ya glad for my participation one xD

(that list was just a bit confusing below the actual winners so)

Last edited:
Holy cow! Thank you so much for hosting! I didn't expect to place!!! It was a very fun trivia night! Congrats to everyone else as well! :blush: <3

Question #7: After clearing World 3 in Ring Fit Adventure, you can shake up this beverage to restore two hearts. What is its full name?
Answer #7: Super Spinach Smoothie
Winner #7: seliph

don't out me like this

jk tho thanks for hosting!! ;w;

Just to confirm, if you got at least one question right and got it first, you would earn two tickets (1 for particpation and 1 for getting the answer first)?

Just to confirm, if you got at least one question right and got it first, you would earn two tickets (1 for particpation and 1 for getting the answer first)?

yeah slightly confused as well how they are distro'd like do you get one for having one answer right regardless of placing??

dang nougat grats u beat me to cake xD thought i was first on that one aha.

Awww, sorry! I was sure of that one though, I think the next person to have it right was 15 or 20 answers below me or so. I double checked before the channel was hidden because I wanted an estimate of how many tickets I'd end up with :) I did not expect to have two right first though!

Last edited:

Yes, winners of at least one question will receive two tickets total. :)

Oh, this is over? I mean, I wouldn't have been fast enough to answer at least one right anyway.

Yes, winners of at least one question will receive two tickets total. :)

ahh thanks for clarifying it up i read it as "as long as you got some question right" you'd get an extra along with that so sorry if I asked it in the PM too some event posts just confuse me u_u

Aww shucks, i thought i had the stardew valley answer correct. I did have a misspell (Mermaid Pendnant) but congrats to nouget!

wait did i have to post here again to recieve tickets? (posted my discord tag in this thread previously) i participated in the trivia, its no big deal though if i missed something

it might be because i changed how my server nickname looked after the trivia (added some emojis)

Last edited:
Oh woops didn't know I had to post here again to receive the ticket! I did participate in the trivia though

I participated in the event. Was I suppose to comment my name again?

I participated in the event. Was I suppose to comment my name again?

Oh woops didn't know I had to post here again to receive the ticket! I did participate in the trivia though

wait did i have to post here again to recieve tickets? (posted my discord tag in this thread previously) i participated in the trivia, its no big deal though if i missed something

it might be because i changed how my server nickname looked after the trivia (added some emojis)

We sent out tickets based on who posted here during the actual trivia event. We are distributing a second batch for you guys tonight. :)

If anyone else missed the window to drop their name in the thread during trivia, please double check your transaction history and post here if the participation ticket is missing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back