• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT Gaming Week: Discord Trivia Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandapples

sincerely
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Switch
5934-9073-6701
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
jUvxz6M.png

Welcome to Gaming Week's Discord Trivia Night! Test your trivia skills and rack up points to cash in on the exclusive arcade prizes!

0iHRp05.png
How to Play

Join us over on The Bell Tree?s Discord chat room Saturday, February 22 at 4pm EST to participate in a trivia event! Be sure to brush up on your game knowledge because the theme of the event is General Gaming. The first person to answer a question correctly will win a ticket and score points depending on the question difficulty. The top three winners will also take home a hefty bag of bells.

The session will begin about 5 minutes after the advertised time and the event will last approximately 30 or so minutes. The chat channel the trivia night will be hosted in is called #gaming-trivia, and will be accessible prior to the start of the event.

Check out the Discord Beginner?s Guide here if you are not familiar with using Discord. For the best experience in the fast moving chatroom and to ensure you don't miss any questions, switch your Discord interface to Compact during the Trivia event. Under your settings, go to Appearance, and select Compact mode instead of Cozy. See the spoiler below for an example of the difference:

Cozy:
qnN1hbk.png

Compact:
38u1SdL.png

Screenshot credits to Justin

37J8KhH.png
Rules & Guidelines

• Post your Discord name in this Trivia Night thread during the Saturday event to confirm your name and claim your participation ticket.
  • Remain respectful, appropriate, and do not spam the chat. We will be happy to kick or ban you for the duration of the event if we warn you to stop and you continue.
  • The winner for a question will be the first user on the host's screen to provide the correct answer. There is naturally some amount of lag in a real time chat room, so understand that even if you appear first on your screen, you may not actually be.
  • Minor obvious typos and spelling mistakes will be accepted, but at my discretion, so be as close as possible to ensure acceptance. One or two characters off may be okay depending on context, beyond that is unlikely.
  • If an answer requires multiple answers, they must be on the same line and not separate messages.
  • Do not edit your answers. Any messages marked as edited will be voided.
  • Each question will award either one or two points to the winner, depending on determined difficulty.
  • Winners will be determined later after the event ends and posted in this thread when everything has been tallied up, not during the event.

mXX0fRA.png
Prizes

• First Place: 300 Bells
  • Second Place: 150 Bells
  • Third Place: 50 Bells
  • Winner of at least one question: 1 ticket*
  • Participation: 1 ticket
*maximum one ticket

Check out the winners here!

Good luck and have fun!

I will be participating :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Discord name is the same as this, only with "corlee1289 wants an Aurora egg"

i will be participating! my discord name is faiiry (like my name here)

Ooh this seems fun. I wasn't able to participate last discord trivia, but I might try to this time since I'm not busy. I hope.

My discord name is Jerico

discord name is the same as my username (skarmoury). discord ID is in my sig :lemon:

My discord nickname in the server is You got mail!
Discord name is Bunnie#1408
I remember how chaotic things were last time

Last edited:
My discord name is Toadally in the server, but Toadsworthy is my @ name #3958

My discord server name is the same as it is on here, but my @ name is wat#7190
sounds fun :)

I'll participate too! Discord name is emolga59 (it's a capitol in the TBT discord server)

Last edited:
I thought the OP meant we had to post our name in this thread during the actual trivia event, but maybe I misunderstood that. My discord username is cornimer and I'll be participating :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back