TBT Appreciation Post...

5 months before,i planned to be here just,for Re-tail and Villager Plaza (and probably forget about this site 2 weeks later)
However,in May (or June?) i just discovered TBT is so awesome,with YT,this is the site im always in.
Fun people,nice people,lots of awesome people.
Even if i forgot about AC (becuase U splatoon)
You are all awesome,never forget that
Thank you! :)
~The extinct grey cat of Disney

5 months before,i planned to be here just,for Re-tail and Villager Plaza (and probably forget about this site 2 weeks later)
However,in May (or June?) i just discovered TBT is so awesome,with YT,this is the site im always in.
Fun people,nice people,lots of awesome people.
Even if i forgot about AC (becuase U splatoon)
You are all awesome,never forget that
Thank you! :)
~The extinct grey cat of Disney

I must say, your town name is fantastic

Been popping up on here for about a year and a half.
Don't really touch ACNL anymore, but I'm here for the great folks I've met here.
Shoutout to all of ya.

Me right meow, I am on a hiatus from ACNL have been for a while, but the people have me coming back, the community here is just awesome.

definitely, I've talked to some really lovely people one here. I wish i had friends like you guys IRL!

To KaydeeKrunk:

More like... to one of my besties, and to a surprising but really awesome friendship.. I hope we'll be talking forever <3 Even if we might or might not be able to meet IRL you should know I love you lots and thank you for listening to all my rants, I hope you survived.. You're very special to me and all our weird or not so weird convo's make it worthy to get up in the morning. As I said before, if you ever wanna talk you can always PM me, I will be listening...

And to everyone I've gotten to know during my years here, you're the reason I stayed even after I stopped playing New Leaf

To KaydeeKrunk:

More like... to one of my besties, and to a surprising but really awesome friendship.. I hope we'll be talking forever <3 Even if we might or might not be able to meet IRL you should know I love you lots and thank you for listening to all my rants, I hope you survived.. You're very special to me and all our weird or not so weird convo's make it worthy to get up in the morning. As I said before, if you ever wanna talk you can always PM me, I will be listening...

And to everyone I've gotten to know during my years here, you're the reason I stayed even after I stopped playing New Leaf

*cry because 2much love*
I love you too turtbro. You're super special to me and will always have a place in my heart!

*cry because 2much love*
I love you too turtbro. You're super special to me and will always have a place in my heart!

uuugh you're so sweet *cries* :?)

same here <3 whenever i get enough money to get to your place i will i swear..

Back