Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
I don't know where else to do this, but honestly this Forum is a huge part of my life and I want to thank everyone who comes on here and the people who run it and everybody.

I probably spend way too much time on here, posting stupid/silly/meaningless things, but it's the interaction will all of the lovely folks on this site that helps me through my day everyday. (Even though my day is the middle of the night.)

I know I haven't talked to or interacted with all of you, in fact not many of you, but you're all amazing and I am really stoked to share this little bit of my life with the lot of you!

Sorry to be cheesy, or if this isn't the right place for this, but I am just feeling things and it's great!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

valentines-day-turtle.png

Last edited:
Thanks tbt for providing an environment of obsessed ac players to join
Thanks kaydeekrunk for introducing me to the wonderful world of turtles
Thanks Alby-Kun for letting me realize that I'm a hamburger.
Thank you all

Thanks tbt for providing an environment of obsessed ac players to join
Thanks kaydeekrunk for introducing me to the wonderful world of turtles
Thanks Alby-Kun for letting me realize that I'm a hamburger.
Thank you all

You're not a humpbugger, you're a wonderful human being who has a funny imagination~ :3
Thank you Kaydeekrunk for showing me the beauty in tuttles,
Thank you Aestivate for being the smartarse that you are,
Thank you all.

You're not a humpbugger, you're a wonderful human being who has a funny imagination~ :3
Thank you Kaydeekrunk for showing me the beauty in tuttles,
Thank you Aestivate for being the smartarse that you are,
Thank you all.

Ey, it's my job you know.

Also, we should advertise tbt so it will be known across the whole world because this forum has too little active members that spam every thread like me

Ey, it's my job you know.

Also, we should advertise tbt so it will be known across the whole world because this forum has too little active members that spam every thread like me

I concur.
However, the lack of active people is most likely due to school having started for some already.

These forums are a huge part of mine, too.

I love you all. I hope you are all doing well, and if any of you ever need a friend, I will gladly lend an ear and my kindness to you also I have no friends in real life, and coming to these forums is pretty much my social life aside from work.

These forums are a huge part of mine, too.

I love you all. I hope you are all doing well, and if any of you ever need a friend, I will gladly lend an ear and my kindness to you also I have no friends in real life, and coming to these forums is pretty much my social life aside from work.

I love chu to~
Don't worry, I hate most people in high school anyways. They really don't interest me in the things they say or do~

I love chu to~
Don't worry, I hate most people in high school anyways. They really don't interest me in the things they say or do~

Well, I'm not in high school, so I don't really interact with students. I'm excited to start college, but not for the social aspect of it.

I wanna thank the person who invented the Internet, because without him or her, I would be outside right now doing something very productive.

Last edited:
I wanna thank the person who invented the Internet, because without him or her, I would be outside right now doing something very productive.

Lol, this made my day :D

TBT is really amazing...there isn't any other site like this one. The people here are nice, the mods are awesome and sweet, and everyone here...is just wonderful. I'm glad that I joined TBT, and I'm glad to meet such wonderful people on here. Just to sum things up...

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :lemon:

Lol, this made my day :D

TBT is really amazing...there isn't any other site like this one. The people here are nice, the mods are awesome and sweet, and everyone here...is just wonderful. I'm glad that I joined TBT, and I'm glad to meet such wonderful people on here. Just to sum things up...

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! :lemon:

Ya, I regret not coming on here sooner~

I love this site so much too! So nice to know that other people are into strange children's video games too - it would be way less fun if I had to play AC alone :)

thanks u tbt for preventing osama from bombing tbt back in 2010. without the great staff we would have been goners

im not joking this actually happened

Last edited:
I love this site so much too! So nice to know that other people are into strange children's video games too - it would be way less fun if I had to play AC alone :)

Ya, imagine if the AI for the villagers got more advanced as you kept playing... that sure would be scary. xD

Yay ~ appreciation

I joined tbt two months ago, and i love it so far.

TBT has let me meet some really cool people. Some not so cool. It's an active forum that brings me nostalgia for the days when forums were the thing. I like that. The people here are generally pretty nice and welcoming, but I never got into these giant friend groups or anything. The staff is also kind of hodge podge right now, and I don't like how little the members care. You aren't really allowed to criticize anything about this site on the site without hearing "lol it's an Animal Crossing forum." I just wish people cared a little more about this forum. But, overall, it's a fun place and I spend a lot of my internet time here.

Been popping up on here for about a year and a half.
Don't really touch ACNL anymore, but I'm here for the great folks I've met here.
Shoutout to all of ya.

Back