• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT Appreciation Post...

5 months before,i planned to be here just,for Re-tail and Villager Plaza (and probably forget about this site 2 weeks later)
However,in May (or June?) i just discovered TBT is so awesome,with YT,this is the site im always in.
Fun people,nice people,lots of awesome people.
Even if i forgot about AC (becuase U splatoon)
You are all awesome,never forget that
Thank you! :)
~The extinct grey cat of Disney

5 months before,i planned to be here just,for Re-tail and Villager Plaza (and probably forget about this site 2 weeks later)
However,in May (or June?) i just discovered TBT is so awesome,with YT,this is the site im always in.
Fun people,nice people,lots of awesome people.
Even if i forgot about AC (becuase U splatoon)
You are all awesome,never forget that
Thank you! :)
~The extinct grey cat of Disney

I must say, your town name is fantastic

Been popping up on here for about a year and a half.
Don't really touch ACNL anymore, but I'm here for the great folks I've met here.
Shoutout to all of ya.

Me right meow, I am on a hiatus from ACNL have been for a while, but the people have me coming back, the community here is just awesome.

definitely, I've talked to some really lovely people one here. I wish i had friends like you guys IRL!

To KaydeeKrunk:

More like... to one of my besties, and to a surprising but really awesome friendship.. I hope we'll be talking forever <3 Even if we might or might not be able to meet IRL you should know I love you lots and thank you for listening to all my rants, I hope you survived.. You're very special to me and all our weird or not so weird convo's make it worthy to get up in the morning. As I said before, if you ever wanna talk you can always PM me, I will be listening...

And to everyone I've gotten to know during my years here, you're the reason I stayed even after I stopped playing New Leaf

To KaydeeKrunk:

More like... to one of my besties, and to a surprising but really awesome friendship.. I hope we'll be talking forever <3 Even if we might or might not be able to meet IRL you should know I love you lots and thank you for listening to all my rants, I hope you survived.. You're very special to me and all our weird or not so weird convo's make it worthy to get up in the morning. As I said before, if you ever wanna talk you can always PM me, I will be listening...

And to everyone I've gotten to know during my years here, you're the reason I stayed even after I stopped playing New Leaf

*cry because 2much love*
I love you too turtbro. You're super special to me and will always have a place in my heart!

*cry because 2much love*
I love you too turtbro. You're super special to me and will always have a place in my heart!

uuugh you're so sweet *cries* :?)

same here <3 whenever i get enough money to get to your place i will i swear..

Back