• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tattoos!

I want to get a tattoo of my fish as well! I'm not old enough yet but I at least want one of my little goldfishy

Wahey Kate that's awesome. :D

I took in photos of two of my late bettas and the artist did an amazing job at bringing them to life.

-What tattoos do you have and where?
Only one at the moment, an arrow pointing left on my left wrist

-What tattoos do you want and where?
I've already planned what next one I want it's just deciding where to get it done, which is a tiger crawling down on my thigh. I was going to get it done this year but hit a few snags so maybe sometime next year. I have some ideas for other ones which I'll look into at some point.

-Are you against tattoos? For tattoos?
For!

-What do you think of tattoos in the work place?
As long as they're not offensive, I don't see any issues.

-Do you think tattoos will ever be accepted and considered normal?
I'd say its becoming more acceptable nowadays, but it can depend on how open minded someone is.

-Would you mind a leader of a country to have tattoos?
Wouldn't bother me at all as long as they can do their job.

-If you got one did it hurt?
It didn't hurt a lot but it did hurt more when it hit the bone.

I personally don't like it when skin is clear. I think stretch marks, freckles, scars and specially tatoos give someone a special, unique look, so I love all of those! One day, I know I'll get a buch of tats, most likely of stars, planets, galaxies, carps, flowers, plants, and trees. I like natural patterns. About locations, I prefer thighs, back, arms and ribs.

I would like to get a tattoo, however I am in no rush to get one, nor do I have any money saved for one, I havent done any research I don't have a set idea. All I know is that I would like my first to be in an area I can hide it in, like my inner upper arm, so at work my sleeves cover it but I can still show it to people and I can see it.

Rn I'm thinking a simple outline of the moon phases as my first. Simple, shouldn't take long, shouldn't hurt alot, thou I've heard mixed options on that area.

Back