• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Talk about your daily horoscope!

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I thought this would be a fun thread for anyone who likes checking their daily horoscope sometimes. After you read your horoscope, post here what it talked about and if you feel that relates to you!

A quick tip is that a lot of people suggest reading your horoscope for your ascendant sign, not your sun sign, or reading both. If you don't know your ascendant sign, there are a lot of ascendant sign calculators on the internet that are pretty easy to use. Of course, if you're used to reading for your sun sign and you don't take it all that seriously, feel free to keep doing that.

My daily horoscope seems relatively accurate, that I (ascendant Scorpio) am seeking for an emotional anchor in comforts and also that I'm going to be putting some energy into larger projects even if I kind of just want to be very restful, and that all sounds about right. It predicts that I'm going to hear rumours and have some sort of tense miscommunication, which I'm hoping I can avoid. The only thing that really strikes me as odd is that it says business will be good, but as a disabled person, business doesn't come my way all that often, so I'm not sure how accurate that is.
While just checking my ascendant horoscope would be fine, I decided to check my sun (Gemini) as well, and it mostly emphasized that I should keep things light to avoid conflict and to be able to relax, and that I might have trouble making up my mind about things. That all sounds about right as well.

My horoscopes seem to imply that my relationships will be good and I should reach out more and try to trust people more, maybe I'll try to send someone a message that I haven't spoken to in a while later today.

Back