• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

ヽ(;▽;)ノ ahh I'm happy you like it~

SHUSHHHHHH YOU GUYSSSSS ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Ahhh i feel like trash because i've had such a busy week and am just starting on azu's request now~ the weather is so cold right now i haven't had school for two days (but i still have to go to orchestra practices and hand in my essays by 3:00 today which i just turned in, woot woot~ (=゚ω゚)ノ). Its so cold here im just chilling with my cat under the blankets. Not the best weather for going outside but perfect for just staying inside and drawing (>人<;)

Stay warm, Mewms, and de-stress whenever you have to. You can take as long as you want on my request ;)

random warm up doodle~
HBKU32Q.jpg

I would dieeee of happiness if you could draw my mayor ;3;

pixel%20mayor_1.gif

HNI_0012.jpg~320x480

tumblr_inline_nk51kbcRQJ1qezikq.gif
(note, the skirt should be the same color as the hair :))

Also, it is a little hard to see, but she has pink lining along her uniform (like, if it were real life, she has pink lining 2 inches above the hems along the jacket and the cuffs :))

Last edited:
I would dieeee of happiness if you could draw my mayor ;3;

pixel%20mayor_1.gif

HNI_0012.jpg~320x480

tumblr_inline_nk51kbcRQJ1qezikq.gif
(note, the skirt should be the same color as the hair :))

Also, it is a little hard to see, but she has pink lining along her uniform (like, if it were real life, she has pink lining 2 inches above the hems along the jacket and the cuffs :))

Omg, who made the 3rd pic? :0

Stay warm, Mewms, and de-stress whenever you have to. You can take as long as you want on my request ;)
Again azu I'm so sorry that I'm taking so long on the request, its just as you can see i'm very busy right now-
jYbviOFh.jpg

. . .
oh my god i have so many things and responsibilities ohhhhhhhhhhh what am i doing i need to stopppppp
im still havent sent pengu her stuff eitherr what am i doooooiiiiinnnngggg

That is so gosh durn adorable, oh em gee! >w< You have nothing to apologize for, Mewms. Just work at your own pace--heck, you can actually procrastinate as much as you want. Don't feel indebted when it comes to requests. If it stops being fun for you or you're simply too busy, feel free to cancel any time. I don't want you to strain yourself ;o;

Please can you draw mine, your art is so adorable x
PhotoGrid_1424612869053-1.jpg
I need some actual drawings of my mayor for my ref form so hope you can work with this :)

chikkuru__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d8j50zo.png

oh god I hope I didn't destroy this design too bad ;u; if you want anything changed feel free to ask azuki~
also I may or may not be starting up an auction soon due to a sudden need in tbt~(^人^)~ However, it is finals week so I'm debating if I'm going to have enough time near the end of the week XD

Holy amazeballs! Pachi looks so fab and cute in your style! So sparkly desu, too~ I am forever in awe of you and your coloring. It's top-notch, as always >w< My gratitude for everything that you've done. I had a great day, but you made it EXCELLENT! ヾ(^∇^)ノ♡

tLwKG8w.gif

And omg, YES to the auction idea! Go for it! I support you 100%. You're gonna be rakin' in the dough, ufufufu x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, do let me know if you ever need anything. I will be happy to help! :)

OMFG, THAT ART PIECE OF azukitan's PACHI IS TOO BEAUTIFUL. ; A ;
Lovely OC. c':

your art is so cute.. i cant take it *-*
OMFG, THAT ART PIECE OF azukitan's PACHI IS TOO BEAUTIFUL. ; A ;
Lovely OC. c':
Holy amazeballs! Pachi looks so fab and cute in your style! So sparkly desu, too~ I am forever in awe of you and your coloring. It's top-notch, as always >w< My gratitude for everything that you've done. I had a great day, but you made it EXCELLENT! ヾ(^∇^)ノ♡

tLwKG8w.gif

And omg, YES to the auction idea! Go for it! I support you 100%. You're gonna be rakin' in the dough, ufufufu x3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, do let me know if you ever need anything. I will be happy to help! :)

YOU GUYS OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LET-ME-LOVE-YOU2.gif

I saw perhaps.
Send you the refs.
(?◉◞౪◟◉) perhapssss~

Back