• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♠︎♥︎Taking free requests~!♥︎♠︎ Mewms chibis~!♪

Hi! You are awesome for doing this! Could you draw Ibuki Mioda from SDR2?
Ibuki-Mioda-image-ibuki-mioda-36498535-529-360.jpg

Ibuki is very peppy, and is a musician. She is often hyper and is easily excited.
Thank you so much again for opening free requests Hope I get picked oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okiedokie~ so since its a half day and i really want to try out a new style really quick, i was wondering if i had any volunteers to suggest their character for a new style request~(>人<;)
(don't worry Gracelia, I'm still working on your chibi request! This is just a little warm up because I'm in a little art block right now~)
You can also still get a chibi if i do your request in this style~
the style will look something like this, but keep in mind this picture is kinda old ;u;
We9mdhw.jpg
I know people really like my chibi styles, so i was just wondering if i could have any volunteers for a different style~ヽ(;▽;)ノ
You could do her in either style if you choose me, just so you know!

gracelia's request~
gnj4x4R.jpg

*working on other style request now~*
also sorry about the little break without updates there ;u; I was a little busy~

AHH it's so ADORABLE and SPARKLY! ;v; <3 OMG, MEWMS, HOW DO YOU DO IT?! ; o ;

Day 43: no one is aware of the secret in the op, i feel like such an amazing loser right now oh my god. I used to do this in Mafia too, I'm guessing thats why no one wanted me to play with them ;u; is anybody even reading this. I don't even know anymore.
P.S. No one look in the op. I was just kidding. Seriously. dON't. PleASe.
#Ididathing#probablysomeoneisgoingtoreadthisandthinkipostednothingandreportmefor spamXD#letthegamesbegin
Also im doing my health homework right now so i might be a little slow when responding~

Ho'snapzzzzz.... I DON'T AGREE, BUT Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh YOU REALLY DON'T, THOUGH D; /sobs

Ho'snapzzzzz.... I DON'T AGREE, BUT Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh YOU REALLY DON'T, THOUGH D; /sobs
AZU OMG IM SO OFFENDED IM GOING TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST //headshot
Oh my god someone noticed~I've been waiting ever since I posted that ;u;
So for now ill be working on azu's request next~
This was a stupid idea I'm sorry i was really boredヽ(;▽;)ノ

AZU OMG IM SO OFFENDED IM GOING TO ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST //headshot
Oh my god someone noticed~I've been waiting ever since I posted that ;u;
So for now ill be working on azu's request next~
This was a stupid idea I'm sorry i was really boredヽ(;▽;)ノ

I FEEL SO BAD. It was heart-wrenching having to post that TAT In any case, thank you for this lucky chance! You're as far from lame and smelly as a person can get. Do you need me to post refs again? I also have other OCs if my previous request doesn't tickle your fancy~

I FEEL SO BAD. It was heart-wrenching having to post that TAT In any case, thank you for this lucky chance! You're as far from lame and smelly as a person can get. Do you need me to post refs again? I also have other OCs if my previous request doesn't tickle your fancy~
ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘
I actually really liked the request you posted earlier so if you want me to do that i can~!

I know my request wasn't accepted, but I really like that other style, so if you want to, I'd go for the chibi or the other style. Also, could I update my request, and ask, if it isn't too mucn trouble, to be holding a little plush of Beardo?

Last edited:
wahh thank you so much mewms <3!!! the chibi is so cute! also cannot wait to see what you'll come up with in your new style ^^

"Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh" This isn't true though what is true: "Mewms is like the most wonderful person ever and probably smells like roses and candy irl tbh."

Ooh! Always super shiny~ :) Very curious what you come up with next.

"Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh" - I don't think this is even true, but I saw it in white and was soooo confused when I saw that empty post. Like... "you can't post posts with nothing on it. XD

Day 43: no one is aware of the secret in the op, i feel like such an amazing loser right now oh my god. I used to do this in Mafia too, I'm guessing thats why no one wanted me to play with them ;u; is anybody even reading this. I don't even know anymore.
P.S. No one look in the op. I was just kidding. Seriously. dON't. PleASe.
#Ididathing#probablysomeoneisgoingtoreadthisandthinkipostednothingandreportmefor spamXD#letthegamesbegin
Also im doing my health homework right now so i might be a little slow when responding~
I read it all! Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh

I don't believe it at all

Hi !

These Memws chibis are super cutes ! That's kind of you to drawn them for free :)

attachment.php

Woulf you consider my mayor ?

She loves : dancing, butterflies, laughing & spinwheels

would you do my OC, Shiroppy? x.
Your art is so beautiful to a point I feel I'm taking advantage of you doing it for free! aha

Last edited:
wahh thank you so much mewms <3!!! the chibi is so cute! also cannot wait to see what you'll come up with in your new style ^^
ヽ(;▽;)ノ ahh I'm happy you like it~

I read it all! Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh

I don't believe it at all
Ooh! Always super shiny~ :) Very curious what you come up with next.

"Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh" - I don't think this is even true, but I saw it in white and was soooo confused when I saw that empty post. Like... "you can't post posts with nothing on it. XD
"Mewms is like the lamest person ever probably and probs smells weird irl tbh" This isn't true though what is true: "Mewms is like the most wonderful person ever and probably smells like roses and candy irl tbh."
SHUSHHHHHH YOU GUYSSSSS ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Ahhh i feel like trash because i've had such a busy week and am just starting on azu's request now~ the weather is so cold right now i haven't had school for two days (but i still have to go to orchestra practices and hand in my essays by 3:00 today which i just turned in, woot woot~ (=゚ω゚)ノ). Its so cold here im just chilling with my cat under the blankets. Not the best weather for going outside but perfect for just staying inside and drawing (>人<;)

Not sure if you are still taking characters for consideration but I thought I could throw something of mine into the mix just in case.^^

Thank you either way. ^^

Back