• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tabletop Simulator

Sharksheep

(⨀🞃 ⨀ )◄
Bells
Orange Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Tabletop Simulator is a game on Steam for you to play your favorite board games without all the clean up and set up. Most games are scripted in someway to make the gameplay faster like automatic board set up and point calculation. Some board games have official paid DLCs but most of them are mods created by other players and some are better implemented than others.

Does anyone else have it and would like to try to play something together at some point? The games I think could work without voice chat would be Catan, 7 Wonders, and Codenames and I would just have to find something that's well scripted for smoother gameplay.

Here are some of my recommendations that I have tried so far but I've played them all with voice chat.
Clank!
Gloomhaven
Tabletop Minigolf
Joking Hazard
Pandemic

I love Tabletop Simulator! I've used it for Pirates Dice, Catan, Tsuro, Trial by Trolley, and other basic games like Scrabble, Monopoly, and Sorry. Tsuro is easy to learn and doesn't require voice chat.

Tabletop Sim is great, I used to play D&D with it, that's why I've got like over a hundred hours in it hahaha

I might be interested in playing with some other users here sometime :) however I do work full time and I'm also on GMT timezone so might be a bit tricky

Back