• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed Sydney's Seasonal Signatures

Finally updated mine! I ended up taking too much time drawing my avatar that I got too exhausted to work on my signature lol. I'll probably update it with a better version another time but this'll do for now I guess 😅

This took me an embarrasingly long amount of time? I've never done a signature before and the sizing of it all drove me a bit crazy, but here it is.

Santa Opossum and warm wishes for all!
(I wanted to change my signature to an image, but its been/still having issues. Posted in the TBT forum for help, but wanted to get this in now.)

Loving all of these seasonal avatars and signatures – so festive!! I finished mine as well.~

I think it worked? I made a little collage
Hows this~ happy holidays!

Hello! Both signatures are too large. Please let me know when fixed.

@CylieDanny , you can use an online tool to resize your image, such as this. 250px is the maximum height for the entire signature including images, text and spoilers.

Feeling festive!

Hi, your signature image is broken for me. Could you please double check?

Hello! Both signatures are too large. Please let me know when fixed.

@CylieDanny , you can use an online tool to resize your image, such as this. 250px is the maximum height for the entire signature including images, text and spoilers.

Hi, your signature image is broken for me. Could you please double check?

oops sorry, is this better?

Here's mine! I like moomin!

I hope it counts, let me know if it doesn't. My avatar isn't that seasonal in itself, but I drew this Gabi for Quinn's Quilts and I really liked how it came out so I made it my avatar and don't want to change it so soon already. I considered drawing a little santa hat on her but I liked the simplicity too much ^^;

EDIT: Edited a bit because I forgot to account for the text size, oops d:

Last edited:
Back