Sweet revenge

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
So my villager always invite me to their house, and whenever they say visit later snd set up a time, I most of the time, never show up! LOL is all because I forgot. So, today Barold said to visit my house and I finally set it at the time I remember to go up waiting for him to show up. But time passes by and he never did. I thought I make a mistake so I went to him. I expecting a scold for him but instead, he told me he forgot to about our appointment because he is snacking awhile back. O.O my very first time encounter this! So villager can forget too! Or is a revenge on me because I always forgot my appointment with them? XD also will they tend to forget they invite me to their house and I end up standing in front too? Funny...hahaha

I really don't know theyc an do this! What a surprise hahaha

Yeah. Moe's done it enough times/. I think lazy villagers tend to forget the most though. And its not revenge or anything like that <3

LOL is so cute! Since I am always the one forgetting it so is reasonable they forget about me too lol

Once I stood in front of someone's door. They were trying to get past me because they had an appointment with me. One minute later I talk to them, and they apologize because they missed me. So yes, it's fully possible.

Yep, they do it to me ALL the time, the little twerps. lol It is cute, though :)

Hahaha this is really interesting! Back in WW I never encounter this! Cool cool I will now more focus on setting the time and see who next to do this to me! xD

Back