• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

swamp island items?

the mush set seems appropriate for a swamp theme, and maybe also the leaf piles? it could be really cool if you had some swampy creature models like frogs, waterbugs, etc placed around too. good luck with your theme, it sounds like it will be fun to work on :3

I’d definitely put seaweed piles all over and leaf piles. Maybe some stumps?

maybe monsteras, logs, mush items, kelp, and a lily pad custom design? and lots of trees, of course

like people already said the mush set (especially the mush lamps, mush stools, and mush logs), the mushroom themed mario furniture (small and large mushroom platforms, 1-up and super mushrooms), leaf piles, the different rock themed DIYs that have moss customizations options, and some swamp-water or moss themed custom designs on the ground would work well. The upcoming keroppi themed furniture coming with toby's amiibo card (like the frog sitting on a lily pad table) as well as frog and bug models would work well too and make the area look more alive.

like people already said the mush set (especially the mush lamps, mush stools, and mush logs), the mushroom themed mario furniture (small and large mushroom platforms, 1-up and super mushrooms), leaf piles, the different rock themed DIYs that have moss customizations options, and some swamp-water or moss themed custom designs on the ground would work well. The upcoming keroppi themed furniture coming with toby's amiibo card (like the frog sitting on a lily pad table) as well as frog and bug models would work well too and make the area look more alive.
what are some of those rock itemz?
but thank youu

also how do i get leaf pilez?

Hi. I made a list of all (I think) the possible rock items and leaf piles in the game so far.

List

The green leaf pile you can shoot down right now from green balloons if you are in the Northern Hemisphere. The mush items, brown, yellow and red pile of leaves are only available during autumn. Same with the maple-leaf pond stone. Those diys are shot down from balloons as well. The cherry blossom items are available from April 1-10. Again, they can only be obtained from balloons.

The rest of the stone items can found from beach bottles all year round.

For my swamp section, I used bamboo, made swamp grass patterns, made rocks.

I also made puddles, and that really helped it come together.

I believe there are some great swamp custom design codes out there! I’ve seen some on pinterest and also get the mum cushion diy those make great swamp decor!

Back