Selling UPDATED: two competitive pokemon for sale or trade in SW/SH (one is SHINY!)

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (247) +
I have 2 battle ready pokemon that I personally have no use for and dont want. Accepting other Pokemon or tbt for payment.

1. Rhyperior - 6IV, HA, EV trained (max HP max ATT)
moves= protect | rock slide | fire punch | drill run

2. Dracovish SHINY - 6IV (hyper trained), EV trained (max HP, max ATT), ability= water absorb
moves= crunch | fishious rend | liquidation | outrage

Regarding the dracovish- I got this in a random trade and personally do not like the shiny version. it would be awesome if I could trade you this pokemon for a non shiny version that is also competitive or at least lv 100.
For the Rhyperior- feel free to offer tbt

Hey guys,

I am looking for a NOT HIDDEN ABILITY 4IV 0Spd 0SpAtt Rhyperior or anyone from that line (rhyhorn, rhydon) in my SW/SH game. Can also be 5IV with 0Spd. I will accept any ability except HA.
I can pay you TBT, trade you a 5IV pokemon in return, or EV train one of your pokemon. Just let me know what you are interested in.

I ALSO am selling a 6IV Rhyperior that is EV trained. It is HA. Even if you dont have what Im looking for I can just sell you this pokemon for TBT if you want it.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a NOT HIDDEN ABILITY 4IV 0Spd 0SpAtt Rhyperior or anyone from that line (rhyhorn, rhydon) in my SW/SH game. Can also be 5IV with 0Spd. I will accept any ability except HA.
I can pay you TBT, trade you a 5IV pokemon in return, or EV train one of your pokemon. Just let me know what you are interested in.

I ALSO am selling a 6IV Rhyperior that is EV trained. It is HA. Even if you dont have what Im looking for I can just sell you this pokemon for TBT if you want it.

I can do it for you, how much tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does it have to be 0iv speed or can it be any IV speed

Gotcha and works for me I’m working now
Thanks! Also like I said min sp att is preferred, BUT its not as important as min speed to me, so I will accept "no good," "decent," "ok," etc as well. also "best" if its really hard to get less than "best" sp att. (hopefully that makes sense)

Last edited:
Thanks! Also like I said min sp att is preferred, BUT its not as important as min speed to me, so I will accept "no good," "decent," "ok," etc as well. also "best" if its really hard to get less than "best" sp att. (hopefully that makes sense)

I will see how luck will have it lol! I had a steelix with no good for its speed iv already, and can get it on to a rhyhorn so i'm not waiting on luck for that at least. I imagine you're just not going to have special attacking moves on it, and I can't think of any situation where the lower the special attack the better a rhy-whatever will fair so no worries

the speed will absolutely be "no good" so that is the hard part hahah

Luck was not on my side lol.... I kept getting them with bs HP or Attack mostly

but i got a Rhyhorn now with Best in HP, Attack, Defense, and Sp. Def... Speed is No Good... and Sp. Attack is Pretty Good

Will that work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol the last one i hatched was the same thing but Sp. Atk is not "decent"

Luck was not on my side lol.... I kept getting them with bs HP or Attack mostly

but i got a Rhyhorn now with Best in HP, Attack, Defense, and Sp. Def... Speed is No Good... and Sp. Attack is Pretty Good

Will that work?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol the last one i hatched was the same thing but Sp. Atk is not "decent"
Yes omg either of those would be perfect! Thank you so so much!!!! I'll be online off and on today so let me know when you are available to trade! I'll send you the 50 tbt now

Logging on now! We’ll have to be quick lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Use code 4486

Ok! Logging on rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

My IGN is Sarah, what is yours?

Updated my first post! now selling two pokemon and no longer looking to buy

Back