• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Surviver:Wild World

Lone_Wolf

Bells
Welcome to suviver:wild world!
This is a game that everyone can join,it envoles using wifi.
.People who want to host suviver:ww on there village pm me or post here
New job,game creator,you can create games for surviver wild world
Host:Lone_Wolf and landiG
Game creator:fish
link2398,Flamelink7,Justin125,landiG,Zaxophone,KK_Burned_Me>_>
If you want to be team leader pm me why you want to be team leader.
This will be updated if I have some people join!

We have enough members now so this might start in January

If its 3 teams of six, only part of the team can be in a town at a time so it would have to be 2-on-2 challenges and you would just be on honor as to who one. Cant only 4 people be in a town at once?

FantasykeyX said:
If its 3 teams of six, only part of the team can be in a town at a time so it would have to be 2-on-2 challenges and you would just be on honor as to who one. Cant only 4 people be in a town at once?
Ii all depends on the challeges like for example if the host hides something in the village there will be 1 person from each team when they fin it they will give to the host.

landiG said:
If your going to start in january con i join a team because i get my game forchristmas NEXT WEEK

:D
Ya I getting mines is christmas too.Sure want team do you want to be in?

Back