• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Surviver:Wild World

Lone_Wolf

Bells
Welcome to suviver:wild world!
This is a game that everyone can join,it envoles using wifi.
.People who want to host suviver:ww on there village pm me or post here
New job,game creator,you can create games for surviver wild world
Host:Lone_Wolf and landiG
Game creator:fish
link2398,Flamelink7,Justin125,landiG,Zaxophone,KK_Burned_Me>_>
If you want to be team leader pm me why you want to be team leader.
This will be updated if I have some people join!

We have enough members now so this might start in January

If its 3 teams of six, only part of the team can be in a town at a time so it would have to be 2-on-2 challenges and you would just be on honor as to who one. Cant only 4 people be in a town at once?

FantasykeyX said:
If its 3 teams of six, only part of the team can be in a town at a time so it would have to be 2-on-2 challenges and you would just be on honor as to who one. Cant only 4 people be in a town at once?
Ii all depends on the challeges like for example if the host hides something in the village there will be 1 person from each team when they fin it they will give to the host.

If your going to start in january con i join a team because i get my game forchristmas NEXT WEEK

:D

landiG said:
If your going to start in january con i join a team because i get my game forchristmas NEXT WEEK

:D
Ya I getting mines is christmas too.Sure want team do you want to be in?

Back