• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Surviver:Wild World

I diceded to take of teams b/c it takes long to get member so we're going to have one group of six so we need to more members to join and this will be complete

:D

Zaxophone said:
Lone_Wolf said:
Zaxophone said:
I'll join!
thanx all we need is one more person to join^_^
cool. so how exactly does this work?
there will be a group of six,three will be with the host and the other three will be with the other host.There will be games,win you win a game you when a item that lets you from bieng elimenated.You can only use it for each voting meeting.The last person remaining will win something.

Lone_Wolf said:
Zaxophone said:
Lone_Wolf said:
Zaxophone said:
I'll join!
thanx all we need is one more person to join^_^
cool. so how exactly does this work?
there will be a group of six,three will be with the host and the other three will be with the other host.There will be games,win you win a game you when a item that lets you from bieng elimenated.You can only use it for each voting meeting.The last person remaining will win something.
ok. got it.

Back