• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

███ ✻ [super temp]╭( ・ㅂ・)و || closed

refs: [✧] [✧]
personality: His name is Hikaru and he can be shy/awkward at times but he's very sweet C:
offer: 900 tbt

Thank you for considering!!

Ohh yess.
What's an idea how much would they be in RLC terms?

pickuppp!!

f1792c27be.png

pickuppp!!

f1792c27be.png

Oh my goodness he's so cuteee <3 I love the way that you drew his expression along with how nicely everything is shaded!! Beautiful as always, thank you so much ;u; tbt has been sent just now~!!

If you're still doing these, I would really love it if you could draw my mayor! I have links at the bottom of my sig for references. His personality is playful and effeminate. I can offer 700 for a colored headshot (if you're still doing that)! If not, black and white is fine. c: Your art is really fantastic!!

m yis ok, gimme one of those amazing head-shots.
He is bashful and fairly timid most of the time, often is seen alone but once you become friends with him he's very open and a fun person to talk with.
GCGNwi9.png

Uhh ok so I've racked up like 3-4ish$ is that ok?

Oh my goodness he's so cuteee <3 I love the way that you drew his expression along with how nicely everything is shaded!! Beautiful as always, thank you so much ;u; tbt has been sent just now~!!

whoop I'm glad 8") here's the full ver!!

(click for bigger)

m yis ok, gimme one of those amazing head-shots.
He is bashful and fairly timid most of the time, often is seen alone but once you become friends with him he's very open and a fun person to talk with.
GCGNwi9.png

Uhh ok so I've racked up like 3-4ish$ is that ok?

Hmm I'm thinking around 10usd, would that be alright with you? ' v '

aw dang, I've only got like 6$ atm *sobs*
I'm sorry when I get more money I'll definitely come back.

aaaaah hello *u* hope if you don't mind if I make an offer for 2 types, but with the same characters? ;~;

style: painty colour bust OR chibi
username: chizu
ref(s): tao | saya | shun | sagiso
personality: tao; reserved, stoic | saya; gentle, etheral | shun; hotheaded, shounen protag-like | sagiso; emotionless, elegant
offer:
2000 tbt for bust OR 1500 tbt for chibi

Thanks for considering~! c:

style: paint coloured bust
username: noizora
ref(s): https://toyhou.se/304044.lydia w/o the sunglasses
personality: shy, tomboyish type
offer:2500 btb​

Thank you for considering~

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can draw that hairstyle - would you mind if I deliver you a sketch, and see if you're alright with the outcome first before I accept your order? o:

aaaaah hello *u* hope if you don't mind if I make an offer for 2 types, but with the same characters? ;~;

style: painty colour bust OR chibi
username: chizu
ref(s): tao | saya | shun | sagiso
personality: tao; reserved, stoic | saya; gentle, etheral | shun; hotheaded, shounen protag-like | sagiso; emotionless, elegant
offer:
2000 tbt for bust OR 1500 tbt for chibi

Thanks for considering~! c:

I'm interested in your chibi offer (sagiso) ; - ; If I still have time + stamina I'll get back to you...? o:

Back