███ ✻ [super temp]╭( ・ㅂ・)و || closed

refs: [✧] [✧]
personality: His name is Hikaru and he can be shy/awkward at times but he's very sweet C:
offer: 900 tbt

Thank you for considering!!

Ohh yess.
What's an idea how much would they be in RLC terms?

pickuppp!!

f1792c27be.png

pickuppp!!

f1792c27be.png

Oh my goodness he's so cuteee <3 I love the way that you drew his expression along with how nicely everything is shaded!! Beautiful as always, thank you so much ;u; tbt has been sent just now~!!

If you're still doing these, I would really love it if you could draw my mayor! I have links at the bottom of my sig for references. His personality is playful and effeminate. I can offer 700 for a colored headshot (if you're still doing that)! If not, black and white is fine. c: Your art is really fantastic!!

m yis ok, gimme one of those amazing head-shots.
He is bashful and fairly timid most of the time, often is seen alone but once you become friends with him he's very open and a fun person to talk with.
GCGNwi9.png

Uhh ok so I've racked up like 3-4ish$ is that ok?

Oh my goodness he's so cuteee <3 I love the way that you drew his expression along with how nicely everything is shaded!! Beautiful as always, thank you so much ;u; tbt has been sent just now~!!

whoop I'm glad 8") here's the full ver!!

(click for bigger)

m yis ok, gimme one of those amazing head-shots.
He is bashful and fairly timid most of the time, often is seen alone but once you become friends with him he's very open and a fun person to talk with.
GCGNwi9.png

Uhh ok so I've racked up like 3-4ish$ is that ok?

Hmm I'm thinking around 10usd, would that be alright with you? ' v '

aw dang, I've only got like 6$ atm *sobs*
I'm sorry when I get more money I'll definitely come back.

aaaaah hello *u* hope if you don't mind if I make an offer for 2 types, but with the same characters? ;~;

style: painty colour bust OR chibi
username: chizu
ref(s): tao | saya | shun | sagiso
personality: tao; reserved, stoic | saya; gentle, etheral | shun; hotheaded, shounen protag-like | sagiso; emotionless, elegant
offer:
2000 tbt for bust OR 1500 tbt for chibi

Thanks for considering~! c:

style: paint coloured bust
username: noizora
ref(s): https://toyhou.se/304044.lydia w/o the sunglasses
personality: shy, tomboyish type
offer:2500 btb​

Thank you for considering~

I'm interested, but I'm not sure if I can draw that hairstyle - would you mind if I deliver you a sketch, and see if you're alright with the outcome first before I accept your order? o:

aaaaah hello *u* hope if you don't mind if I make an offer for 2 types, but with the same characters? ;~;

style: painty colour bust OR chibi
username: chizu
ref(s): tao | saya | shun | sagiso
personality: tao; reserved, stoic | saya; gentle, etheral | shun; hotheaded, shounen protag-like | sagiso; emotionless, elegant
offer:
2000 tbt for bust OR 1500 tbt for chibi

Thanks for considering~! c:

I'm interested in your chibi offer (sagiso) ; - ; If I still have time + stamina I'll get back to you...? o:

Back