• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway ♥ Super Kawaii Giveaway! ♥ 40 MILLION BELLS AND MORE! ♥

I'd like to enter so I can buy more flowers, furniture and house upgrades to improve my town :) Coup? means to cut :3

Thank you for doing this <3

Super nice giveaway!!! I like how you added a limit so rich people wont join, <3

~Bump for you :3 ~

I'd love to enter this giveaway because of a bit of a silly reason tbh: I really cannot summon up the energy to earn that amount of money from beetle hunting hah! Jeez I'm bad at beetle hunting...

Thanks for the giveaway! <3

I'd love to enter please! :) The reason I would like to is because I just started a new town and it is very frustrating when you can't pay off the house loans! <3

Why I want to enter the giveaway:

I just started a new town and I could REALLY use the bells and sets to get my town going!

Ballet Move:

Pirouette - an act of spinning on one foot, typically with the raised foot touching the knee of the supporting leg.

Food GIF:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8440-1380212822-10_preview.jpg

Hi ! Thanks for that giveaway ! I'd like to enter and try to draw something for you, sadly I don't have time to do this right now, so could you tell me when will this giveaway end ?

Bye ~ :)

Last edited:
Hello, i would like to enter please! The reason why i would like to enter is because i only have 1 million bells in my bank account (a bit embarrassing) and i really want to improve my town with projects and finish building my house. Thank you so much for your generosity :)
I will add drawing once i figure out how to put it in but for now here is a gif!
1Sk0c.jpg

Ballet moves: Vole= means to fly

Last edited:
Hello! :) I would love to enter! I would love to enter this because i just started playing about two months ago, and im having some trouble getting started. I have 590,000 bells, i had a bit more last week but i was scammed during a trade and lost it :/ oh well. But this game is my only entertainment right now, i dont go to school because of medical issues, so i dont leave the house much and this game has been really good for me. I would love to be able to have a nice town so badly, and this sounds so amazing to win! Thank you for the generous giveaway, its so kind of you.

Pli? - A basic move where you bend your knees, kind of like a curtsy!

http://animefoodgifs.tumblr.com/post/9708413333

Heres a cute anime food gif (^ω^)

Here is my story. (Im sorry if its bad, i tried my best lol)

Once upon a time, in a little town named Tsuki, a little white hamster named Flurry was getting ready to eat her breakfast, when she heard a knock on her door. She got up to see what the fuss was about, and was taken aback to see the mayor of Tsuki standing at her door! "Good morning, Mayor Erika! Im so sorry i didn't clean up a bit more, i had no idea you would be stopping by.."
Flurry said shyly. "Don't worry about it Flurry, your house looks beautiful as always!" Flurry was always putting herself down. "I stopped by to tell you that the bridge has just finished being built! Would you like to join me and check it out?"
Flurry was so excited, she had no idea the mayor would have wanted her to visit it with her! "lets go!" Said Flurry.
Together the mayor and the little white hamster set out to see the new bridge, hand in hand. They arrived to see a cobblestone bridge across the river. "It looks beautiful!" Said Flurry. "It does, doesn't it!" Said the mayor. Flurry had just moved to town, and hadn't made any friends yet, so this small gesture really made her feel special. "Thank you for always being so nice to me, mayor! Said the hamster. "Of course, Flurry! Were friends, why wouldn't i be nice?" From that point on, Flurry and Erika were best friends. The end!

Last edited:
I would like to enter this giveaway because I'm recently getting back into Animal Crossing after being really sick for a few months, I find that Animal Crossing really helps battle my anxiety and I would love the bells to help make my town the calm and beautiful place I dreamed for it to be, I'm new to belltreeforums so this is my first giveaway entry and forum reply in general :lemon:

Thank you, Have a nice day <3

✿ 1 ✿ i would like to enter this giveaway because i want to make my town beautiful~ a nice town that i can be proud of and show off is an expensive thing to have. i would invite you as well to see the finished result! ♥

✿ 2 ✿ ?lev? - rising to a point from straight legs or flat feet

✿ 3 ✿ Once there was a villager who hopped on a train, not knowing where they would end up. A strange cat started asking them all sorts of questions. When they arrived, they somehow ended up as the mayor of a town, and they lived happily ever after with all the cute animal residents.

✿ 4 ✿ http://media.giphy.com/media/nbnLieTaQluH6/giphy.gif

Hi, I'd like to enter! :D

It's been a while since I've done ballet, but I think plies is when you bend your knee. (if im wrong let me know haha)

giphy.gif
<--mmm

Tell me a villager, and I'll draw him/her up ;)

I want to enter so that I can finally finish my town <:

Last edited:
Back