• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ♥ Super Kawaii Giveaway! ♥ 40 MILLION BELLS AND MORE! ♥

1. there are many, many reasons that I would love to enter this giveaway. First, last week my DS broke. I had to buy a new one and my town had to be reset, forcing me to lose over 10 million bells and a town I've been working on since 2012 when I got the game. I miss my old town but I'm working super hard to build everything back up the way it was. Extra money would help a huge deal. Another reason is that I've found someone with my highest dreamie, Bianca, a character I had in my old town. However the leading bid for her is well over my budget and she will be gone soon :( these are a few of the many reasons why it would be such a blessing to win this wonderful giveaway!

2. I actually take ballet, and have been a ballet student for eleven years. I plan to teach while I'm in collage as well. But out of all the fun and fancy ballet words Allegro and Adagio have always been my favorite.

adagio(ah-dazj'-eh-oh) This is a slow, sustained movement.

allegro(ah-leh-groh') This means 'Fast'. Jumps that are performed to a sharp and fast tempo.

3. I can draw some, and I will attempt an animal crossings drawing for you soon :)

4. I will also have to add a food GIF from my computer later :)

I would like to enter this because I have restarted my town and I need the money to get back into it if ya know what i'm sayin ;)

I would love to enter, because I just started a new town, and bells would really help. :3
Fouett?- Means whipped

Once upon a time, Lionel the lion sat on a yellow bench, trying his best to hold back the tears in his eyes. He sat up a little straighter, trying to keep his stately appearance, but failed as he burst into another round of tears. Fauna, a cute and popular deer, noticed the feline's bawling and sat beside him.
"Um... What's wrong?" she asked timidly, unsure.
"Oh, nothing," cried Lionel. He turned away from her, sniffling pitifully. "It's just..." He sighed heavily. "Mayor Erulisse says that I'm so special, that she looked all over for me, and finally found me in a small town. But..." He sniffed again.
"Well... What's wrong?" Fauna asked.
"I just... I feel down because... I don't feel special!" Lionel wiped his nose with a hankie. "You and Marshal and Beau... Everyone wants you guys, and no one wants me!" He turned to the deer.
"Ohhh... Fauna understood the lion's predicament at once. "Oh, Lionel..." She said gently. "Of course you're special... Everyone feels like that sometimes... Why, even Mayor Erulisse felt like that once."
"Really?" Lionel looked surprised. "But... She's the best! Who would make her feel like that?"
Fauna shrugged. "All I know is, that once she found you, it was like she was complete again. She didn't need to worry about what anyone else said, because she knew we love her just the way she is."
"Wow..." Lionel sat a little straighter. "I guess you're right. I don't need anyone else's opinion!"
"Yup," smiled Fauna. "Now, wanna go grab a coffee?"
"Sure," said Lionel, and they headed towards the coffee shop hand-in-hand.

Gif! http://www.bonappetit.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/ultra-marathon-640.gif

This is so nice omgosh ;;

Okay, I would like to enter because I just got my town today. I want to obtain all of my dream villagers and house sets as soon as possible so I can start landscaping without having to worry about anything being in the way! And if I did win, I wouldn't even make you pay off any public works projects because I still don't know what ones I'm choosing yet, ehe ;; I would feel bad too.

Dance move: Cabriole is leaping and landing on the same leg.

Here is a drawing of my mayor I did with a pink whale buddy:
Mayor.jpg

And here is a food gif!

Thank you so much for doing this~! (?∀`●)

Last edited:
Back