• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Okay, Nick can be a distraction sometimes. But we all know he likes to come up with random ideas to keep him alive. Sleeper Inventor Toxic Goo, Chatty Talker or whatever that was in Tom's game, etc. In Portal he was way more serious. I personally believe he's town, even if he does pull this sht a lot. In Portal he didn't really do anything big besides have an argument with Aerious. He was serious and laid back the whole game. On Day 1 he didn't really post ideas of his own and went after easy targets. He could've easily lynched Ryan88 earlier for his townie claim. But he didn't. Ryan88 was a fairly easy target and he had the chance to use that to his advantage if he was mafia, there was no reason for him to back down on Ryan88.

I'm totally down for lynching tom tho <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

on day 1 in portal he didn't really post any ideas*

Okay, well I am Flanborg (Roleblocker). So gg guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

o damn I thought I had more votes. Wish I could take that back cri :'(

Somehow I'm completely unconvinced. With the current trend of monster claims, it doesn't take much to simply Google FFXIII-2 monsters to come up with a cover identity. If anything, I'm more convinced you're Roleblocker.

And you're implying Nick is good town? Good town wouldn't do that to one another, especially not on day one! Vote for me if you like, but you'll be hitting town.

I'm still going to doubt you at this point. Flanborg seems like a legit roleblocker monster choice (notice the flan trend). I never really implied that he was being good town, I just said that I think he's town because he plays to survive and does weird **** like this in many games. You also don't seem like the kind of guy who would lynch a townie just for being a bad player but maybe I'm wrong about you.

Okay, Nick can be a distraction sometimes. But we all know he likes to come up with random ideas to keep him alive. Sleeper Inventor Toxic Goo, Chatty Talker or whatever that was in Tom's game, etc. In Portal he was way more serious. I personally believe he's town, even if he does pull this sht a lot. In Portal he didn't really do anything big besides have an argument with Aerious. He was serious and laid back the whole game. On Day 1 he didn't really post ideas of his own and went after easy targets. He could've easily lynched Ryan88 earlier for his townie claim. But he didn't. Ryan88 was a fairly easy target and he had the chance to use that to his advantage if he was mafia, there was no reason for him to back down on Ryan88.

I'm totally down for lynching tom tho <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

on day 1 in portal he didn't really post any ideas*

Serious day one as scum, then he pretty much takes the rest of the game off with weak posts and bandwagons. And of course Ryan is an easy target, but Nick's smart enough to know that using a newbie like that would be risky. Easier to go with someone who was completely inactive (Jellofish) than someone who is posting.

I'm still going to doubt you at this point. Flanborg seems like a legit roleblocker monster choice (notice the flan trend). I never really implied that he was being good town, I just said that I think he's town because he plays to survive and does weird **** like this in many games. You also don't seem like the kind of guy who would lynch a townie just for being a bad player but maybe I'm wrong about you.

Doubt me all you want, and sure it's legitimate choice but it's not rocket science. But playing to survive isn't exactly town when you're willing to risk the other player being Green/Blue just to save your hide. And no, I wouldn't lynch someone for being a bad player but Nick knows better.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait Tom are you implying that I'm STILL inactive

someone who was completely inactive

Not quite, but at the same time you haven't contributed that much.

Tom wanted to lynch Cory in XCOM for being annoying at first though. But Tom's a **** so we should lynch him anyway

Serious day one as scum, then he pretty much takes the rest of the game off with weak posts and bandwagons. And of course Ryan is an easy target, but Nick's smart enough to know that using a newbie like that would be risky. Easier to go with someone who was completely inactive (Jellofish) than someone who is posting.

idk anymore i mean he could be changing his playstyle to be as chaotic as possible as scum so we think hes town but...im just going to give him the benefit of the doubt. he's not playing like he did in portal.

but he didn't really have to call mew out either, so i dont know anymore.

lets lynch tom tho

Flanborg does sound legit but is he lying?

Somehow I'm completely unconvinced. With the current trend of monster claims, it doesn't take much to simply Google FFXIII-2 monsters to come up with a cover identity. If anything, I'm more convinced you're Roleblocker.

Can you like stop trying to desperately lynch me, kay? I'm Flanborg. If anyone wants to counter my claim as Flanborg, then go ahead, and I'll shove you into your place cause you're probably lying then.

Can you like stop trying to desperately lynch me, kay? I'm Flanborg. If anyone wants to counter my claim as Flanborg, then go ahead, and I'll shove you into your place cause you're probably lying then.

I'm Royal Ripeness (Town Roleblocker).

I doubt there are two Town roleblockers and I'm going to assume that Superpenguin is indeed scum.

And no, I wouldn't lynch someone for being a bad player but Nick knows better.

Saying 'he knows better' still comes off as you saying he's being a bad player. And you still seem intent on lynching him. So don't lie.

I also think that your idea in one of your previous posts that he googled FF 13-2 monsters seemed a little far-fetched and just comes off as you desperately wanting us to think that Nick could be scum if anything.

I'm Royal Ripeness (Town Roleblocker).

I doubt there are two Town roleblockers and I'm going to assume that Superpenguin is indeed scum.

I ****ING HATE YOU STG!

I am Flanborg (Detective). If I don't ge tlynched, I'll be killed or die at night. I didn't wanna claim DT for obivous reasons. I think all blues are out now. RIP us.

That was a very important Ninja, Ashtot. Ignore my last post Tom, you could potentially be right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

NINJA NINJA DAMNIT

I ****ING HATE YOU STG!

I am Flanborg (Detective). If I don't ge tlynched, I'll be killed or die at night. I didn't wanna claim DT for obivous reasons. I think all blues are out now. RIP us.

I highly doubt that.

Either way, if you flip DT you're just a complete tard when it comes to Mafia and you need to change your playstyle.

I highly doubt that.

Either way, if you flip DT you're just a complete tard when it comes to Mafia and you need to change your playstyle.

I obviously wasn't going to claim DT. and I figured Town Roleblocker wasn't in the game, so why not do that. This is so stupid. You are against roleclaims, and in outting yourself you just outted the DT and still want to lynch me. :/

Back