• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

I seem to recall Tina mentioning something about testing something with this game, I don't think it was the time limit though as it's been done before in a game slightly larger than this.

That could be what's going on. But at the same time it's a convenient thing for you to say at this moment, so I don't know.

You lied because we actually do have a roleblocker? How would you have known that prior to Ashtot's outing of himself and why should we believe that information influenced your lie?

wait, what? Oh I worded that wrong lol. I lied but then I saw we had a roleblocker so I might as well be honest now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooookay 5 blues is way too many. one of you are definitely lying.
idk i mean we could somehow see if nick is a legit cop. do you get alignment only or do you get their role too in inspections?

alignment. But I think we do have a lot of blues. It's possible we only have one of each role and there is only one townie too.

But I think we do have a lot of blues. It's possible we only have one of each role and there is only one townie too.

Alright @ that lie thing. However, I don't think this is the case. I'm a townie miniflan and I didn't reveal myself until the same role was confirmed when tsundere said that they were townie and that their monster was miniflan. So from my own perspective there are at least two miniflan.

ooookay 5 blues is way too many. one of you are definitely lying.
idk i mean we could somehow see if nick is a legit cop. do you get alignment only or do you get their role too in inspections?

##UNVOTE

um i dont think having more blues in a game is something worth testing. maybe theres some secret cool role??? idk. but yeah, 5 blues and 4 townies? unlikely. honestly with 12 players i would expect 3 or 4 at the most. 4 is pushing it.

But think about all the roles claimed so far? Roleblocker, doctor, vig, detective, and bodyguard. We don't even know what the mafia has but let's assume godfather and roleblocker are there because they're staples to mafia at this point. No only would these all confuse us if we didn't claim, but this would confuse mafia as well. The only way for mafia to win is to tell lies and get lucky with kills.

Vote Count. It takes 7 votes to lynch.

Mewmewmewm - 1 - Superpenguin, FireNinja1, Superpenguin, Ashtot
Prin - 0 - Superpenguin, Ashtot, Ashtot, Superpenguin
NikkiNikki - 0 - Ashtot, tsundere
JellofishXD - 4 - Superpenguin, Prin, Ashtot, NikkiNikki, tsundere, Dad, ryan88
Superpenguin - 3 - Ashtot, Dad, Tom, Minties, JellofishXD
Tom - 1 - Dad, tsundere

There are fifty-three minutes left.

Last edited:
Tina, I'll keep this vague and you don't have to answer, but did you ever say you were testing something out with this game?

Yeah you probably won't answer this. :/

I mean srsly sp said you were prone to bandwagoning and when u said because of reasons stated above the reasons were because I was inactive......

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay well I'm going to school so I'll be gone for awhile!

Tina, I'll keep this vague and you don't have to answer, but did you ever say you were testing something out with this game?

Yeah you probably won't answer this. :/

Yes. I have revealed publicly before now that I am testing something(s) with this game.

But think about all the roles claimed so far? Roleblocker, doctor, vig, detective, and bodyguard. We don't even know what the mafia has but let's assume godfather and roleblocker are there because they're staples to mafia at this point. No only would these all confuse us if we didn't claim, but this would confuse mafia as well. The only way for mafia to win is to tell lies and get lucky with kills.

honestly i think its kinda unlikely for there to be a doctor and a bodyguard in the same game. idk. i mean there was in frozen with 2 docs and a bodyguard, but this setup is so tiny. the roles are kinda similar so i dont think tina would've put 2 similar blue roles in such a small setup. i dont really buy prin's doctor claim because she claimed doctor for no reason. i feel like if she was truly a doctor she would've defended herself in other ways - im pretty sure shes defended herself in the past quite fine so i dont see why she would freak out now.

honestly i think its kinda unlikely for there to be a doctor and a bodyguard in the same game. idk. i mean there was in frozen with 2 docs and a bodyguard, but this setup is so tiny. the roles are kinda similar so i dont think tina would've put 2 similar blue roles in such a small setup. i dont really buy prin's doctor claim because she claimed doctor for no reason. i feel like if she was truly a doctor she would've defended herself in other ways - im pretty sure shes defended herself in the past quite fine so i dont see why she would freak out now.

I agree, somebody actually mentioned this earlier after Prin claimed, but I didn't know what I thought then.

It could very well be possible that there are more blues in this game than greens with what Tina just said.

I agree, somebody actually mentioned this earlier after Prin claimed, but I didn't know what I thought then.

she said she HAD to claim because she was going to get lynched. thats so bs. there were only two votes on her. all she had to say was "oh sorry i had piano lessons". we would've left her alone. if shes truly a doc then i believe toms lying about his bodyguard claim. prin has defended herself in the past without having to roleclaim so i think she was panicking.

okay we're all mixed right now but who do you guys want to lynch

she said she HAD to claim because she was going to get lynched. thats so bs. there were only two votes on her. all she had to say was "oh sorry i had piano lessons". we would've left her alone. if shes truly a doc then i believe toms lying about his bodyguard claim. prin has defended herself in the past without having to roleclaim so i think she was panicking.

okay we're all mixed right now but who do you guys want to lynch

I'm up for lynching either Prin or Nick.

I'd rather lynch Prin because Nick does seem less suspicious even though I hate to say it.

I'm up for lynching either Prin or Nick.

I'd rather lynch Prin because Nick does seem less suspicious even though I hate to say it.

No, we should stick with JelloFish. I personally trust all the claims and Jello hasn't claimed yet.

I find it funny that Ryan88 has enough time to play the tbt market in the tbt marketplace but apparently isn't inclined to explain his thoughts on Jellofish.

Back