• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

You got lucky with choosing to roleblock doc over detective, good job for (perhaps) predicting that SP was going to inspect you that night, Minties.

Why did you lie about your parents telling you to get off, though? :(

That was not a lie. I was about to gather up my quotes for the defense when my parents told me to get off. I generally don't lie about what's going on in my life.

what was tina testing
i was screaming in obs about tom. srry nikki for going hard on you. i wish you had stayed firm on your suspicion on minties and tom. if i had lived past N2 i probably wouldve backed off nikki and gone after tom cuz i fking hate him ›:(

That was not a lie. I was about to gather up my quotes for the defense when my parents told me to get off. I generally don't lie about what's going on in my life.
Considering you posted a ton between Mafia posts (enough time to gather up quotes, might I add), I thought you were lying. :3

what was tina testing
i was screaming in obs about tom. srry nikki for going hard on you. i wish you had stayed firm on your suspicion on minties and tom. if i had lived past N2 i probably wouldve backed off nikki and gone after tom cuz i fking hate him ›:(

i would have kept fighting but i lost prin(ugh you) so we would had end up in a tie but would still loose

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum chat:eek:h yeah tom i am not a fan of yours either:mad:)

Last edited:
Considering you posted a ton between Mafia posts (enough time to gather up quotes, might I add), I thought you were lying. :3

Eh, well, I do see your point.

Oh yeah, nobody here is probably going to play with me again (exception: Ryan) for awhile. When NM(M)s start up again I'm sticking right to those at the very least, until my school starts again (late August). And even still a few people want me out of the mafia scene entirely.

Last edited:
Called it roughly two hours ago in kik with tina.

Tom was obvious. SO OBVIOUS. Bodyguard that just so happened to protect sp night two so he couldn't do it jight three. YEAH RIGHT
Very obvious. I slipped on the role block thing (could have bluffed about N1 or spurn a tale about 2 mafia blockers).

This.

And remember when I mentioned that Tom has hidden behind blue roles in the past, yet nobody even took notice?

Tomties gg.
Oh no, the ones who know died fast. :)

Tomties best mafia feat. Jello

Y'all didnt notice tom really only starting post a lot was on lylo day huh
To be honest I have been scaling back on mafia posting overall, been busy so I just contribute when I can.

I was debating between her and Tom, tbh. Cri
:)

what was tina testing
i was screaming in obs about tom. srry nikki for going hard on you. i wish you had stayed firm on your suspicion on minties and tom. if i had lived past N2 i probably wouldve backed off nikki and gone after tom cuz i fking hate him ?:(
Hehe. I love you too Tsun. <3

i would have kept fighting but i lost prin(ugh you) so we would had end up in a tie but would still loose

- - - Post Merge - - -

scum chat:eek:h yeah tom i am not a fan of yours either:mad:)
Heh. You did well though, I legimately thought I was going to be lynched for a while. You're a good player, just stick to your opinion when you're really convinced someone is scum and don't back down.

Back