• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Sunleth Waterscape Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

Wow, okay that's not fair. Yeah, I was lying of course. I figured I would be more important than Tom and I wanted to see mafia kill Tom thinking they would instead be killing me, lol. And how funny would it be to see Tom randomly die mafia because they were trying to kill me? XD Sorry. :(

boo, that would've been cool if that happened! oh well i hope he dies tonight ;)
but uh sorry jellofish, you say that all the time but you never actually end up keeping your promises.

Wow, okay that's not fair. Yeah, I was lying of course. I figured I would be more important than Tom and I wanted to see mafia kill Tom thinking they would instead be killing me, lol. And how funny would it be to see Tom randomly die mafia because they were trying to kill me? XD Sorry. :(

Wow that's really scummy Nick. Borderline mafia scum tactics there.

Wow that's really scummy Nick. Borderline mafia scum tactics there.

That's not borderline mafia scum tactics. If it were a scum tactic, I would've said to lynch me you have to all vote for Tom. Derp. You're just recovering from the shock that you were gonna have your mafia team shoot you to kill me. AHAHAHAHAHHA!

Gonna give Jello a little more time, but I don't think whatever they post would be convincing so expect me to vote for them in a few.

boo, that would've been cool if that happened! oh well i hope he dies tonight ;)
but uh sorry jellofish, you say that all the time but you never actually end up keeping your promises.

Yes that's true but actually this time I don't want to always be lynched cause I have a rep for broken promises! This time I'll actually keep it!

That's not borderline mafia scum tactics. If it were a scum tactic, I would've said to lynch me you have to all vote for Tom. Derp. You're just recovering from the shock that you were gonna have your mafia team shoot you to kill me. AHAHAHAHAHHA!

No that's scummy as **** you dumb duck. Baiting mafia into trying to shooting me or you so they could have an "easy" kill?

Okay so far I have 1 person on my soon to be shredded watch list
Prin
The fact that she claimed when it didnt nearly reach majority IMO it made her look desperate even panicky to drive suspicion to someone else. I mean town would do that but not really that way! Just my input

You can get banned for giving personal insults. :'(

How about we all switch our votes for Superpenguin? Sounds like a good idea to me. He's the only one here who's actually done something scummy, and nobody is actually inactive anymore. Is anybody up for that?

How about we all switch our votes for Superpenguin? Sounds like a good idea to me. He's the only one here who's actually done something scummy, and nobody is actually inactive anymore. Is anybody up for that?

Cause as soon as you start piling your votes on me, I'm gonna roleclaim, cause defenses on Day One never mean ****.

At this point I don't really care. You've been scummy and I think you should be lynched.

You've complained about roleclaims how many times? You complained about a ****ing vig outting themselves. Like who gives a **** if a vig outs themself. Does mafia really think Mew is gonna hit any of them?

You've complained about roleclaims how many times? You complained about a ****ing vig outting themselves. Like who gives a **** if a vig outs themself. Does mafia really think Mew is gonna hit any of them?

U mad bro? You sound like desperate scum right now.

Cause as soon as you start piling your votes on me, I'm gonna roleclaim, cause defenses on Day One never mean ****.

But you've already claimed to be something once and it turned out that you were just doing it to get Tom shot? You're just being really distracting if you're town.

But you've already claimed to be something once and it turned out that you were just doing it to get Tom shot? You're just being really distracting if you're town.

I never said Twin was my role. All I said was that I was a twin to Tom. ???

Claiming to be twin is claiming to be something. No it's not a full role, but it's a detail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tbh?

#Unvote

#Vote: Superpenguin

Claiming to be twin is claiming to be something. No it's not a full role, but it's a detail.

A detail I was hoping would confuse the mafia, not town. But you guys get so caught up in claims, I stg, that if I say that the word "Bubble" was in my role PM you spend five ****ing days trying to figure out if that meant that I was town or mafia. stg

A detail I was hoping would confuse the mafia, not town. But you guys get so caught up in claims, I stg, that if I say that the word "Bubble" was in my role PM you spend five ****ing days trying to figure out if that meant that I was town or mafia. stg

Oh please the detail that you're a twin to another player is a lot more important than 'bubble' and you know that.

If you are Town, you need to step up your game. You spend a lot of time trying to pull off stupid crap that pretty much always hinders Town. If you want to be seen as Town then you'll have to actually act Town. Claiming is a huge part of this game and obviously is something that we use to narrow down scum.

Back